Chapter 4: Test Day

Golden POV:

The next morning

I just got a text with the location of the lab Chris wants to use to take the test. I laid my phone back on the night stand and rolled back to a sleeping gorgeous Stormy. Man with everything going on right now I wanted my baby to sleep with me. Sometimes when I'm stressed or scared Stormy's presence just puts my mood at ease. *RING* *RING* I answered my phone without even looking at the screen.

"Hello"

"Hola niña"

"Papi?"

"Sí, how are you ?"

"oh papi, there's so much going on. Chris finally found out about Stormy. And in a few hours we're going to do a DNA test, and on top of that I'm behind on uploading videos on youtube. I'm stressed out literally to the max."

"*laughs* oh niña you're going to be just fine. This is all apart of life. You decide to open yourself to adulthood early when you made the decision you did when you were 17. You can't reverse that now. You are a strong and intelligent woman. I believe you're going to get through this rough patch."

"Thanks Papi! You know exactly what to say when I'm down. When are you coming home?"

"Well I'm actually headed to the airfield now to head to the A. I would have been there yesterday, but the dumb ass niggas fucked up some shit so i had to handle it. So I should touch down later this afternoon and I'm calling a family dinner tonight."

"Ok papi we'll be there. Stormy misses her abuelo. "

"Oh i miss her too. Oh yes bring Chris I need to talk to him. No discussion bring him that's all to it. Te amo, adiós!"

*he hangs up*

Today is the day that everyone find out the truth, that Chris Brown is the father of my daughter. I should be happy this is everything I ever wanted for the past 5 years, but in all honesty I'm scared. I guess I'm scared to let him in and trust him with my child's future. I have expectations and hopefully he can meet them. I got up out of bed at the sound of the door bell. I opened the door and my twin little sisters were there looking cute as could be. My little sisters Juju (Juliana) and Lilli (Lilliana) were barging in the front door. "Woo excuse you heffas" I said as I move out the way as they barged in. They marched right into the kitchen to raid my fridge. "Hey big sis what you doing today?" Juju asked while stuffing her face with some leftovers. I haven't told my sisters about Chris finding out about Stormy yet. I guess I should go ahead and spill the beans, but if I tell Juju and Lilli without telling Draya she's going to kill me. So I ran to go get my laptop to FaceTime Draya so she can be included. Draya answers the call "Hey babes". "Draya" Juju and Lilli and I greet her. "So I called you to let you and Juju and Lilli know some big news-" I paused.
"So Chris Brown found out about Stormy and today we're meeting to take the DNA test and once we get the results we're going to discuss what we're going to do further." All their mouths dropped for a second I thought Draya's screen froze she was so still.

"So finally after five fuckn years you finally got in contact with his dumb ass." Draya finally spoke. "How did you get his attention?" Juju asked. "Well I didn't, Winter sent a mass message to him, his babymama Nia, his mom, and even his aunt." I answered going to make sure Stormy didn't come down the stairs. "OH HOLD THE FUCK UP YOU LET WINTER THE THOT HELP YOU BUT WHEN I OFFERED TO GET DRAKE"S MANAGER TO GET ME HIS CONTACT YOU SAID NO" Draya yelled at me. Draya and Winter never got along ever since we were teenagers. I tried to get her to calm down before Stormy woke up. "Listen Dray I didn't want her to do that at all she did it before I could even stop her" I explained. "Well its done now regardless how it got done it's done. How do you feel about it? Have you told Storm what she's doing today?" Lilli asked , she's always been the calm level headed one out of us four. "Well I'm actually nervous and scared about it. This is the first time seeing him 5years. And no I haven't given her the full explanation but I did tell her she was going to meet someone special" I poured out. "Well that's a start, kind of side tracking a little I know you talk to papi this morning. What did he say?" Lilli asked. "Well he wants to meet him at family dinner tonight. He's coming back into town this afternoon" I said well getting a glass of orange juice out the fridge. "OH SHIT!" They all said together. "Well you know what we're going to hangout with you. You need some support today." Juju said coming to give me a hug. "And I'm getting on the first flight out today to be there for dinner. The Rodriguez Sisters need to be there for each other  no matter what" Draya said.  "Thank y'all soo much I really needed this. OK! I'm going to get bad and bougie!" I said swirling around. "Juju and Lilli could y'all get your niece up and dressed?" I asked running upstairs before the could say "no".  "Fine!" They yelled.
(Everyone's OUTFITS IN THE TOP MEDIA)