The Plan

I woke up to mike pacing our bedroom. I raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Mike? What's wrong?" He stopped and smiled at me. "Morning, sweetie. Nothing is wrong at all." I stared at him for ten minutes. "Alright, I'm sorry. Terrance escaped and now I have to figure out where he went." My eyes widened in fear."He got loose? How on earth did that happen?"

He sighed and sat down beside me. "I'm sorry, sweetie. I don't know how he got loose. But, I will not stop. I will stop him from everything he wants to do. We will have a happy life." I smiled at him and kisses him gently on the lips. The sweet kiss quickly turned into a heated make out session. Tongues twisting around each other as we grinded against each other. He was such a tease and it was killing me. I groaned softly and decided to tease him back.

I slowly took off my shirt and tossed it at him. He growled lustfully and pulled me against his chest. "Careful, sweetie. I might lose control and I don't think you can handle that just yet." I smiled wickedly at him and stripped off my pants and walked into the shower. Behind me, I heard a loud sexy growl. It only took a few minutes before he joined me in the bathroom. "Now, now, did I say you could join me?" He groaned in protest and started to step out. " I was kidding, sweetie. " His eyes darkened as he looked me up and down. A few minutes later, I was carried out of the shower by Mike. He laid me down gently on the bed and covered me up.

I was exhausted from all the stress. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was asleep. I slept dreamlessly for once. When I awoke, Mike was gone. My heart began pounding hard through my chest as I searched for him. I was curious as to where he could possibly be. I trusted him with everything and I knew that he would do anything in his power to make sure that I was safe. I walked down into the kitchen and peered around the corner. There were thirty men gathered around the table, overlooking a rather large map. Mike was pointing to different spots and assigning groups of people to search the areas. I didn't want to intrude, so I stood there silently watching him dispatch them on their missions.

I was scared to death as to what might happen if Terrance wasn't found soon. I had just hoped that Amanda was still alive and not harmed. I sighed softly, which turned out to be a little too loud. I had attracted attention of the last group remaining. Mike turned around and his hardened expression softened. "We didn't wake you, did we?" I shook my head no and smiled at him. " I just couldn't sleep. I was afraid something happened to you." He frowned and came over to me. "I'm sorry, sweetie. I should have left you a note. I thought I would be back before you woke." He hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead.

The last of the people standing around the table left. It was just Mike and I. "What am I supposed to do while you're out hunting Terrance down? I can't just sit here, I'll be unprotected and an easy target for him." Mike hugged me tighter against his chest. "We'll figure it out. I'm not leaving you alone, I promise."

I looked deep into his eyes, allowing the serenity I saw to envelope me. Everything about him calmed me down. I sighed softly and buried my face into his burly chest. Mike was the love of my life and I knew that he would always protect me. After a few minutes of cuddling, he directed me towards the kitchen table.

He proceeded to make scrambled eggs and bacon. While he was cooking, the mail was delivered. Mixed in with our normal bills was a bit the size of a teddy bear. I stared at it, my breathing becoming ragged in my chest. I didn't want to know what was in that box. Whatever it was, wasn't a friendly care package that I hoped it would be.mike set a plate of food in front of me, and noticed my gaze. "Where do you think it came from?" I shrugged and looked at him. He picked up the box and opened it. He gasped in shock and dropped the box onto the table. "What is it? Mike?"