fifteen

Peter's POV

"Ow! Peter!" Mary Jane said as a mug fell on her head.

"Oh, uh, are you okay?" I asked, not knowing what to do. I glanced at the kitchen door to see (Y/n) looking through the window. She quickly ran away after I saw her.

I internally groaned. Great.

"Let me get you an ice pack," I said, guiding her out of the kitchen.

I saw (Y/n) and Bucky sitting on the couch.

"Man, MJ, I don't know what happened," I said.

"It was like... magic or something," MJ said, seeming fine. Bucky let out a snort.

"Something wrong?" I asked, angrily.

"No," Bucky said. (Y/n) didn't even turn her head.

Why was she acting this way? Suddenly she was extremely rebellious, and no one knew why.

I guided MJ back into the kitchen, and I heard laughter from the couch.

"I'm fine. Thanks Petey," she said, moving closer to me.

"Um, no problem. What problems did you need help with?" I asked, moving to the other side of the island.

"Well, Peter, my boyfriend broke up with me and I haven't had any intimacy in, like, months," she said, pouting.

"I meant with chemistry. That sucks. Which problems did you need help with?"

"I want you, Peter Parker," she said, biting her lip. I awkwardly stood there, holding a pencil.

She walked over to me and turned me to face her, and then she started to grind.

I felt frozen. I couldn't move. She then started kissing me, and I kissed back. I knew that it was wrong, but honestly, it felt right.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Dude! I can't believe that you made that guy fall! (Y/n)! He was carrying donuts!" Bucky said, trying to stop laughing. He pulled into the garage and I got out of the car.

"Listen. He deserved it," I said, going inside. Bucky followed.

"The donuts didn't," Bucky said. That caused us both to burst into laughter.

"Do you want some Pepsi or something? I'm going into the kitchen," I asked.

"Yeah, get me a Sprite if we have any. Tony usually drinks them all," Bucky said, making his way to the couch. I walked into the kitchen, and what I saw horrified me.

I saw Peter and that Mary Jane girl making out on the island. His hand was up her skirt and his pants were unbuttoned.

"Peter?" I asked. They pulled apart, and she smirked.

"Oh, uh, (Y/n) this isn't what it looks like," Peter said.

"Really? Because it looks like you're cheating on me!" I yelled.

"It's exactly what it looks like, sweetie," MJ said, smirking again. Tears ran down my face as I ran out of the kitchen and up to my room.

"(Y/n)?" I heard Bucky yell from the bottom of the stairs.

I ignored him and ran into my room, locking the door. I ripped off my windbreaker and threw it onto the ground.

I looked at my shelf and saw the picture of Peter and I at homecoming. I stomped over to it and grabbed it, flinging it across the room. It hit the wall and shattered.

I heard knocking on the door.

"(Y/n)? Please open up," I heard Peter say. I ignored him and walked into my closet.

I slammed the closet door shut and sat on the ground. I pulled my knees up to my chest and rocked back and forth, crying.

I hated him. I hated him with all my heart. Ever since the whole HYDRA thing happened, I haven't been able to trust anyone.

But then along came Peter. I fell in love with him, and I trusted him. And he broke that trust.

"(Y/n)... please," I heard Peter yell. He was crying. I didn't care. I only wanted one thing.

And that was to never see Peter Parker again.

(Two Days Later)

I've been in my room for the past two days. Different Avengers kept coming to my door, trying to get me to come out or eat.

I refused.

I've been watching a lot of romantic comedies and crying to each and every one of them.

Peter was blowing up my phone 24/7, but I ignored him.

My main question was, why MJ? She must've been new, because I've never seen her around before. She looked like a carrot.

After three days of hiding away in my room, I decided to go downstairs. I was starving, and I just wanted some cookies.

I walked down the stairs quietly, only to see Nat, Bucky, and Sam on the couch. I casually walked into the kitchen.

"Wait! What? (Y/n) come back!" I heard Sam yell. I ignored him and grabbed two boxes of cookies and went back upstairs. Bucky grabbed my arm before I could go up.

"We're all worried about you," he said. I pulled my arm away from him and continued up the stairs.

"Friends!" I heard Thor say. I sighed and went back downstairs. This was probably important.

"Mister Bruce and I will be returning to Asgard for a while. We will miss you all," Thor said. Bruce nodded, and they both walked out of the building.

I noticed that everyone gathered around, including Peter. I made eye contact with him from across the living room, and he started to run towards me.

I used my super speed to blast back up to my room and slam the door.

"(Y/n) just talk to me!" Peter yelled outside of my door. I pressed my back against the wall and sobbed.

"Please. I love you," he said quietly.