Chapter 4.

3e Pov.

All the first years of Ravenclaws, Gryffindors, Slytherins and Hufflepuff stood in two lines in front of one another as their next class started.

"Good morning class! My name is Takashi Shirogane and I'll be your flight and Defense Against The Dark Arts Professor." Said the Professor as he walked through the middle of the two lines eying all the students as he passed them.

"I just want to make some rules clear. No flying when I'm not around and listen carefully to my instructions. I don't want anything bad to happen to any of my students!" He called out to everyone.

"Is that clear?" He asked.

"Yes sir." Most of the people replied, others just nodded at his request.

"Okay then! First of I want you to stand next to your broom! Hold your hand up over the broom like this!" He showed how he stood on the left side of the broom, his right hand over the broom on the ground as his palm faced down "and all you have to do now is say the word up, like this."

He steadied his pose taking a breath before;

"Up!"

The broom flew up in his hand as he held it there steadily. The class awed at him as they positioned themselves next to their brooms.

"Uh, excuse me sir!" A voice called out of the crowd.

"Yes Pidge?" The Professor asked as he moved over to her.

"I was slightly late and don't have a broom yet." She said with a sheepish smile.

"That's okay, I'll get you one right now." Takashi said before twisting back around to the class.

"Everyone listen up!" Everyone immediately stopped what they were doing, some holding their brooms in hand as they listened "I'm going to get a broom real quick, no flying while I'm gone. Just take a quick break I guess." He explained getting a nod from most students before he turned around and walked off.

Keith's Pov.

'And there goes Shiro..' I thought as I saw him walk further and further away from the group.

"C'mon Keith~! Can't we just take a quick flight! I promise it won't be long!" Complained a certain Spirit Dragon in my ear as it jumped up and down on my shoulder.

"Blythe! We'll be able to fly as soon as Shiro gets back don't be so impatient!" I responded with a chuckle as I turned to look at him.

"Shiro..?" I heard a voice from beside me.

"Yeah, the Professor." I replied turning to Lance who stood next to me.

Next to him stood Hunk and Pidge who all looked very interested in our conversation.

My eyes wandered over his pose, broom already in hand. Left hand, to be specific.

"You're left handed..?" I mumbled out mostly to myself getting a slight eye roll in return.

"Both actually, I just like working with my left more- but back to the subject. Why do you get to call him Shiro? Do you know him or something?" Lance asked stepping into my personal space.

I eyed him for a little with a slight glare before taking a step back and responding.

"Just like Blythe.." I mumbled out,"And uh, yes, I actually do know him." I kept the first part mostly to myself but made sure he heard the rest, just so he wouldn't ask again.

"What?! How?!" He almost screamed in my ear as he once again stepped in my personal space.

"Damn Lance! Ever heard of personal space?!" I snapped at him slightly taking another step back from him.