Fallin Out (Sequel to I.L.W.M.T)

Jiraya

"What you mean you won't be able to make it"? I said while talking to August on the phone.

Every since his music career start going big he's been gone for like months during tours and all. But missing your daughter first birthday, come on he could have least figure out a way to come. "So is he gonna make it to Aaliyah's party"? My mom ask as she was setting up the table, "I'm afraid not" I say pushing my hair behind my ear.

"Don't worry Jay it's gonna be alright you know there's gonna be times he's not gonna be here", my mom said pulling me into a hug. "I know that ma but come on he could at least did something", But I'm good lets just get everything together before everybody comes.

After finishing up the decoration people start coming to the house, we end up moving into a bigger house since August is making big money. Tori and her boyfriend came as well as Kay and Justin with big bags in their hands.

"Where's cousin baby"? Kay said as we hug.

"She's in the house with her granny" I say.

"Where's Mr. Alsina"? Tori said walking towards me with Michael right beside her which is her boyfriend.

"He's not gonna be able to make it" I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Oh are you okay"?

"Yeah I'm good, Hey Michael how are you doing"? I ask giving him a hug.

"I'm doing okay how about yourself"? He ask.

"I'm fine look y'all enjoy the party there's food in the house make yourself at home" I told them both I gave Tori a hug and left and went to check on my birthday girl.

I can't believe my baby is now one years old, She's getting big and already learning how to talk and walk. Even though her dad is not here I guess I can enjoy myself a little.

"Jay come here I want you to meet my cousin" Justin said pulling me into the kitchen.

"Jay this is my cousin D-"

"Deon"? I said before he could finish.

"You two know each other"? Justin ask.

"Yeah we met at the club a year back" Deon said.

"Iight then well Jay I hope you don't mind me bringing him".

"Nah it's cool" I tell Justin.

"Cool" then he left. "I see you living large" Deon said.

"Yeah well my boyfriend is famous".

"You talking about that August dude"?

"Yes that's him".

"I fuck with his music, it have messages to it" he said, I just nodded my head. I was trying my best not to stare hard but he was looking so good in his clothes.

"Would you like something to eat or drink"? I ask.

"Nah but thanks I'm about to head out I got to go take care of some business".

Nodding my head "okay".

"Can I get your number maybe we can hangout sometimes" Deon ask. I thought about it but then I was like why not I gave him my phone as he gave me his.
We program our numbers into the phones I gave him back his phone as he gave me back mines, "I'll give you a call later on" he said then he kiss my cheek and left out.

I wasn't expecting that.

"Jay come on it's time to sing happy birthday to Aaliyah" Kay coming walking in the kitchen.

"Here I come" I walk out to the backyard and I got Aaliyah and sat her in my lap we began to sing until August came with a gift bag and balloons.

Okay I change his name it's not gonna be Anthony no more it will be August so just to let y'all know.