I Need You Part 6.

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

Y/n took what Abel had said and she did what he said. Y/n thought about everything a lot and she had finally made a decision.

She wanted a change, she wanted a new start and she wanted to sort her life out and get it back on track.

Her divorce was finalised.

Her record label with Abel and Zayn had been going really well, they signed a lot of clients and even started recording some music.

She was ready to have her life back on track. So the Y/e/c eyed called up two people who have been her rock and who have been kind enough to let her crash at their house while she gets her shit together.

Y/n:"Hey Bells"She said whilst driving on the highway.

Bella:"Hey Y/n/n, where have you been....its already four in the afternoon"The younger Hadid sister said with a concerned tone.

Y/n:"I wasn't doing anything bad, I promise, but I was wondering of you and Abel would like to meet me at a place"She said taking a left turn on the busy streets of Los Angeles.

Bella:"Sure, we're just sitting around and watching TV"The girl said making Y/n smile.

Y/n:"Perfect, I'll send you the address and you can meet me there"She said sucking on the teeth"Oh, and you can bring the others"She said making Bella hum on the phone.

Bella:"Alright, meet you in a few"She said before hanging.

Y/n smiled as she saw the West Hollywood sign and kept on driving, passing many places she would probably visit on many occasions. The girl kept driving the busy streets and finally landed at the address she sent to Bella.

She pressed the remote on her keys making the large gates open revealing her new home 👇. As much as she loved staying with Bella and Abel, she needed to get a new place and try to stay alone for a while.

She had grown to fear being alone from the time Gigi had left her in highschool, it haunted her like nothing else

She had grown to fear being alone from the time Gigi had left her in highschool, it haunted her like nothing else. She would ask the guys or girls to stay over for the night and made it a habit for almost four months because she feared that once she was alone.....she would be like that forever.

Alone.

Unwanted.

Unloved.

She broke our of her thoughts when she heard some cars pull up. She got off from her car and saw the other getting of theirs and looking at the house in awe.

Y/n:"Its beautiful right?"She said closing her car door and looking at her house.

Hailey:"Its amazing"She said walking over to Y/n's side.

Y/n:"I'm glad you think so because its my new house"She said shocking everyone"Come on, let me show you inside"She said taking the keys from her pockets and walking to the door making the others follow.