VI

6장 : 당신이 다시

6장 : 당신이 다시

( Chapter 6 : You again )

*

*

*

 Chanmi's P.O.V.

Bustling corridors, cluttered classrooms, noisy chatter.

These things notified the end of the last period, the time to go back home and sleep.

But unfortunately, this wasn't the case for me. Just the first day of school and I had loads of homework to do.

I closed the locker and grabbed my bag that was sitting on the floor. Better head back home. I started walking towards the gates, but stopped as soon as I heard my name being called.

I turned around, only to find a running Taehyung coming towards me.

"Hey , I already called you several times!" He said in between breaths , panting from all that running.

"Really? Sorry, I didn't hear you at all."

"Your mind must be elsewhere , are you okay?" I nodded my head.

"Perfectly fine, just a little tired, it was too much for a first day." I said jokingly as he cracked at my joke.

"You'll get used to it, don't worry!" He said as he flashed me another of his bright smile, "So...any plans for the rest of the afternoon?"

I shook my head lightly.

"Not really, probably study a little."

"In that case then, would you like to go for an ice cream?" I looked at him, I wasn't expecting it. "It'll be my treat since I hurt you badly earlier..."

I instinctively placed my hand over my forehead.I had almost forgotten about it, it didn't hurt much.