Paparazzi

I wrote this a while ago so sorry if it has bad grammar and a bad story line. 

(By a while ago i men like a year ago and never got round to writing it up on my laptop)

Recently Eun Mi has been swarmed by the media. It all started when her and Jungkook went to the arcade together. Even though they wore masks and glasses people still found out about where they were.

That's when the media came. Since then the two of them have had no freedom, always being surrounded by cameras and being put into articles with false rumors.

This took a massive role on the group to see the two maknaes being so down in the dumps and having no time to be themselves. Eun Mi locked herself in her room and only came out if it was for schedule, eat or go to the toilet.

Obviously being the parent figure to Eun Mi Jin would go into the room every morning to clean the room and take care of Eun Mi. Seeing her state Bang ShiHyuk decided to write an article that would explain everything to netziens. It would also explain the legal action that BigHit will take against the rumors.

Dear Netziens,

                              I am here to inform you that all those rumors going around about BTS member's Jungkook and Eun Mi are all fake and that we will be taking legal action against the websites which has spread such rumors.

These rumors have affected the band greatly and i would appreciate the members next time before you go around spreading things that are not true. It has effected the mental state of the members.

I hope for nothing like this will ever happen again.

Yours Bang ShiHyuk.

Once all the articles were gotten rid of the two maknaes started going back to their normal behavior and Eun Mi didn't lock herself up in their room anymore.

enjoy