Chapter 12

Chapter 11 was put on private for some reason so you have to follow me in order to read it :) Also, please make sure to leave comments throughout the chapter so I know you enjoy the story and want me to continue it :D

---

"So what did you do for New Year's?"

Louis looked up at Eleanor from his salad, his heart suddenly beating faster. It was the first day back at school and they were in the cafeteria for lunch.

"Uh...I was planning on-I wanted to go to Liam's but it got cancelled the last minute."

"Oh you did?" she said, not believing Louis for a second. She looked at someone behind Louis out of a sudden and asked out loud:

"Why wasn't I invited to this New Year's party of yours Liam?"

Louis sucked in a breath and looked at Liam as he sat down at the table with Barbara.

"Uh..." Liam stuttered, shooting a confused look in Louis' direction.

"You didn't invite me either?" Barbara jumped in to help, then turned to Eleanor. "He invited Niall though. I think they wanted a lad's night."

"Yeah! Yeah...that's what we did." Liam said and Louis shot him a thankful look. Liam nodded and smiled, grabbing his fork so he could start eating.

Eleanor seemed to believe the lie because she dropped the subject and started talking about her New Year's Eve. And it was weird, because Louis could barely stand the sound of her voice for some reason, even though he was the one cheating.

Louis didn't really condone cheating...but Harry was Harry and he was much more interesting than Eleanor. If it were up to him he would break up with her but he knew that his parents would kill him. They had already planned their future for him; he was going to Oxford and moving in with Eleanor, and once he graduated and overtook his father's business he'd get married and build a family with her.

He used to be all for the idea, but recently all he'd been dreaming of doing was breaking up with her. It left him wondering if he'd ever find someone again (Harry was out of the question-he was poor and a boy), but all he knew was that he really wanted to be free.

That's when he realized he was-for the first time in his life-jealous of Harry. The older boy could do anything he wanted, was carefree and knew how to have fun. Louis hated him a little bit for that.

"So how was the date with Zayn?" Louis asked once lunch break was over and they were headed back to their classroom.

Eleanor and Barbara went to the bathroom right after lunch; God knows why girls always had to go to the bathroom together.

Louis hadn't had a chance to ask him about it because Liam had left for Barbados on Saturday after the date.

"It was nice." Liam answered and blushed.

"Did anything happen?"

"Uh...yes, actually."

Louis' stomach dropped and he tried to seem nonchalant.

"What?"

"Well...we went back to his house and he um..."

"He what? It's not like Harry and I haven't done that already."

Louis had no idea what he as talking about.

"Harry has rimmed you before?"

Louis stopped in his tracks and stared at Liam.