Chapter 6: poor hannah

Completely rewriting this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma's P.O.V

I woke up with a smile on my face I rolled over and watched louis who was slowly waking up, he was sweet I couldn't believe he didnt have a girlfriend.

I guess it is hard considering they are on tour all the time, he suddenly opend his eyes and smiled at me .

I got out of bed and grabbed some clothes for today, I got a pair of shorts with studs at the pockets and a dipdyed t-shirt and put my nikes on.

I got in the shower , and when I got out I put my clothes on , I walked out of the bathroom and asked lou what time we were leaving he told me around 2 so I figured out that we would get their about 7 , so I went downstairs to get breakfast.

I was so happy I had a family, when lou came down my mum told me she had an announcment for me and lou she told us to sit down so we did.

"Lou and Em I am pregnant , with twins "me and lou looked at eachother so shocked we then smiled and hugged her.

"I have been for 3 months, it's a boy and a girl and I want you too to tell me what you want them to be called"

"Okay mum we will think about it"

We were both so happy for her, I didn't want to leave but the boys had a concert in 2 days ,so me and lou went upstairs and started to pack our stuff.

Lou turned around and asked me a question but I know he was taking it seriously.

"Em do you think I am good enough ?"

"What you mean?"

"I mean boyfriend"

"You would be an amazing boyfriend" he just smiled.

"Anyway for the names"

"I think for the girl should be lily"

"The boy should be mat"

"Matthew"

"Matthew sounds adorable, what do you think of lily"

"i don't know"

"Matthew and lily"

"No"

"Matthew and Rebecca?"

"Yes"

"Let's go tell mum"

We got downstairs and proceeded to tell her about the names we came up with. We then returned upstairs to pack.

As I said goodbye to my mum , I got a phone call.

I picked it up and it was liam he had a slightly worried tone to his voice.

"Emma is Hannah allergic to nuts?"

"Yes why"

"She may of had a brownie"

"Is she okay?" I got really concerned.

"We are taking her to hospital now I'll ring you back"

~6 hours later~

We arrived and I called liam he told me to meet him at the hospital , now I was starting to worry, so lou drove me to the hospital as soon as I got out I saw liam pacing around head in hands.

He ran to me and explained what happened, I asked if I could see her he told me I could so I followed him to her room , and their hannah was laying on the hospital bed she looked so pale , I ran up to her .

Hannah's P.O.V

I was eating the brownie Amelia and Zayn made, amelia and zayn had gotten pretty close lately and I needed to ask her about that, this brownie tasted delicious I started not being able to feel my throat , I asked liam what was in the brownie he told me they normally put chocolate and nuts as soon as he said nuts I fainted on the floor.

I woke up in a strange room I had never been in before.

I looked up as soon as I heard footsteps and saw Emma with Liam at the door, emma ran to me and gave me a big hug , then she explained what happend , I was so thankfull I was alive I could have died if liam wasn't there though.

I needed to thank him, Apparently my parents had told Liam they wanted me to go back home after this incident I didn't want to I was having way to much fun , but my parents were strict so I decided I would listen to them and do as they say .

Emma's P.O.V

As soon as I found out hannah was leaving I was in tears I ran out of the room to find myself in louis arms , he told me he was taking me back to the tour bus , so he picked me up and took me to the car I got in and instantly feel asleep .

I felt strong arms rap around me so I opened my eyes to see louis holding me like a baby I just told him he could put me down so he did , I ran inside to find niall laying on the couch and I heard harry in the shower , I put my stuff in my bunk and found harry's stuff there I told lou and he moved it back.

"I'm going to have a shower"

"Okay"

I just walked back to where Niall was lying on the sofa.

"Sit up"

"No"

"Don't make me sit on you"

"You wouldn't"

"I would horan"

"Don't you dare"

I sat on him and refused to get up, it ended in Niall pushing me on the floor.

I went to my bunk I instantly feel asleep the moment my head touched the pillow.