The cave of Two Lovers

This is her outfit for this season unless told otherwise 😍

Sky's POV

I'm now five or so months pregnant and living it rough. I was sitting next to Iroh who was looking at a pretty white and red flower, squatting in front of the plant, mesmerized by it. We were in a forest in the earth kingdom. His wearing dark green shirt and trousers. A bush began moving in the behind us and a series of grunts are heard as Zuko, clad like his Uncle, emerges from it. Short black hair now covered his head. Zuko frustratedly said, "I didn't find anything to eat. I can't live like this. I wasn't meant to be a fugitive." He kicked at the ground angrily before continuing, "This is impossible!" I shook my head, ashamed that this idiot was my husband.

Iroh sniffed his flower deeply. Zuko, more calmly, looked towards us and said, "Uncle... what are you doing?" Iroh relied, "You're looking at the rare white dragon bush." He continues to explain lovingly, "Its leaves make a tea so delicious it's heart-breaking!" He then looked questioning at the plant, "That, or it's the white jade bush, which is poisonous." Zuko looked slightly frustrated, "We need food, not tea. I'm going fishing." Zuko hunches up his shoulders and leaves. I called out after him, "I'll help you! Or else we'll never get anything to eat!" I chased after him and caught up with him. "I don't need any help and I will get some food. You and the baby need it" Zuko said lovingly, rubbing my swollen stomach. We got to a sallow river and Zuko got a big stick then tried to spear a fish. I just sat back and laughed my head off until he caught the smallest fish I had ever seen. He looked so proud of himself. Until he saw how small it really was.

We walked back to where we left Iroh. Zuko carries his large "fishing pole" on his leaning on his right shoulder. We found Iroh in the exact same spot we left him. "Zuko, remember that plant that I thought might be tea?" Iroh said. Zuko looked horrified with realisation of what had happened, "You didn't!" Only to be replied with, "I did." Iroh turned around to reveal his red, swollen face which he was scratching before continuing, "And it wasn't" Zuko looked at him and in repulsion said, "whoo!" and dropped his "fishing pole".

Iroh stood up calmly walking towards us while scratching with a long stick, "When the rash spreads to my throat, I will stop breathing." Iroh then excitedly said, revealing that the stick he had been using had berries on them, "But look what I found! These are bacui berries, known to cure the poison of the white jade plant. That, or macahoni berries that cause blindness." Zuko loses his patience and takes Iroh stick of berries only to throw is away and the said, "We're not taking any more chances with these plants! We need to get help." Iroh kept changing position scratching himself while saying, "But where are we going to go? We're enemies of the Earth Kingdom, and fugitives from the Fire Nation." Zuko put his had under his chin in a thinking position and said musingly, "If the Earth Kingdom, discovers us, they'll have us killed." Iroh added, still scratching, "But if the Fire Nation discovers us, we'll be turned over to Azula." They both looked at me, my pregnant belly and then each other and nod in agreement. "Earth Kingdom it is." Zuko stated. I picked up my bag and followed them.