Chapter 7 - It was an accident

As we are all here in the hotel already I'm happy that things are going well...VERY WELL...Even though I might be a little tired form a whole 10 hours journey in total.

Michael is next door to me and Adam and the girls are opposite us..it's really fun. The girls are coming round to our room for a midnight feast. Then we planned to get Courtney and Adam to chat.

"Oi oi oi!" I said jumping on Adam and he laughed.

He was laying on the bed and I was ontop of him.

'This is what you should be doing to Michael not me' Adam said and I laughed.

"Okay fiiine" I started to hump Adam and made fake sex noises.

"Uhhh..... Ughhh.....Yehh.... Ughhh.... that's it baby....Yessss" I started to laugh and got of him. As I got of he pulled me back down and kissed my cheek.

'Nothing ment' I laughed and this time got up and went through my bag.

"Actually I'm gonna stay in these clothes" I say turning to Adam who's on his phone. Uh what evs I'm gonna go to Mr Jackson's room next door.

I walk out and knock on hid door.

He opens the door and stands there.

'Hello Charlie' He says. I walk straight in his room and take a seat on his bed.

'Well okay your welcome to come in my room' He said.

"Yes I know I am welcomed... I'm always" I said.

"Why you isolating yourself from me Sir" I said patting my hand on his bed. He sat down next to me.

'Well... are you okay Charlie?' He asked fiddling with his fingers

"Yes I'm fine..are you?" I said looking at him he nodded.

"Can I have a hug from you? I love your hugs" I asked and he reached his arms around me and I felt safe whenever holding him.

"You know sir?" I said

'Mhmm' He responded while still hugging me.

"I... I...I feel safe whenever you hug me....like your a man that cares...my father use to do this but I don't get it that much" I explained to Michael.

He went silent for a minute and then sighed.

'I know... that's why I care so much for you...I know what your going though Charlie' We still was in the hug but we looked at eachother for a minute

We got closer...and closer..... but then I stopped.

"I'm so sorry sir.... I didn't mean-"

'Its okay in sorry to-'

"I'll see you later sir" I cut him of and walked out his room..

Now things are gonna be awkward with us...but in a way I wanted us to kiss.. why didn't I kiss him!?

I knocked on my door. Now thoughs are running thorough my mind like crazy..

I think I'm have a crush on my teacher....