Chapter 2

Finalizing the Agreement (Chapter 2)

             I am probably the biggest idiot ever! I should have known! I should have known! All the clues were right there: the name, the shelter, needs love and attention! Rex, from a shelter, who needs love and attention, is a freakin’ dog! I felt stupid when I opened the door only to find an adorable white puppy, with one eye closed, tackling me to the floor. I yelped and played with him for a while before check the collar’s name tag. I felt like the biggest dumbass as I read it: REX!

            I turned to Blake after putting Rex on the floor, standing in the process. “I’m sorry. I’ve been a big idiot.” I hung my head in shame. “I was stupid to be jealous. I know you love me. Everything you’ve done was for my benefit and I’ve been a terrible fiancé and I’m sorry, but this was a huge wake up call to me!

            “It made me realize that you are a young sexy guy and that you could be taken from me if I don’t step up and claim you as mine, soo…I’ve decided to move back in…if the offer still stands…” I looked up, into Blake’s eyes and he smiled with his eyes sparkling with love for me.

            “Of course you can move back in.” I ran into his arms and laid my head on his chest. “I love you, Seth.”

            “I love you too, Blake. Oh, and I have to say…you are never allowed within a twenty-five foot distance from another male except for me and the staff…okay?” Blake chuckled and I shivered in delight and snuggled closer to him, listening to his heartbeat and his voice as he said, “Okay, but first you have to get all your crap here.” Blake kissed me and I smiled. 

I KNOW THIS WAS AN EXTREMELY SHORT CHAPTER. This was the first step in reuniting Blake as Seth as a couple before introducing the problems that they need to work out and the drama that is soon to come. 

I promise to update the next chapter soon.