Alcohol

Elijah's POV:

"This is bullshit."

I said to myself in irritation, making my way out of Luna's house I adjusted my manhood in my pants as I approached my truck. Once I got in I turned on the ignition and prepared to leave, but not before glancing over at Luna's window. I'm beginning to feel guilty for leaving her alone, for as long as I could remember...she never liked being isolated. I'll have to find a way to make it up to her...it was my idea to stay with her tonight after all. Now it feels like I'm just ditching her...letting out a sigh, I begin to pull out of her driveway and make my way towards the party...

"Eric just had to get shit face...fucking idiot, he's lucky I owe him..."

Though is it even worth doing this? It's not like I'll be here forever... what's wrong with me? Why am I trying so hard to act like I'm human? I guess...I could blame Luna's influence she has on me. She is too good for me...

It didn't take long to reach my destination, if anything it took longer to find a parking spot with there being so many cars everywhere. After finding a spot I reached over the passenger seat to get my leather jacket. Placing it on, I looked at my rearview mirror to fix the messy hair that Luna had disheveled a few minutes ago. However, while I was fixing it, my eyes wandered around the base of my neck, and the visible marking of the hickey that Luna had given me grew more noticeable!

"Luna, I think I'm becoming a bad influence on you. You're starting to become a perverted bunny that likes to bite..." I said to myself with a pleasing smirk as I closed my eyes and leaned my head against the car seat.

"I wish...you were here with me right now...I would kill to just bring you with me, but I know you'll only end up hating me if I did. After all, I know full well that you belong here..." I whispered to myself as I reopened my eyes in heavy sorrow.

Stepping out of the truck, I approached Luke's house while adjusting the jacket I wore. Without even knocking, I opened the door and let myself in. And to no surprise, it was exactly how I expected it to be. Nothing but liquor, bitches, and the smell of weed filled up the air. A perfect reason why I won't ever bring my Luna here, especially to these types of parties. So maybe it's a good thing that I didn't tell her where I was going tonight, the last thing I want is to have her worry. Though I'm no stranger when it comes to this type of stuff...but I could never tell Luna what I've done in the past...I want her to remember who I am right now. Even if there are lies...

As I went to search each room, I was hoping to find Eric somewhere. But I had no luck, even when I tried calling him, I would just get sent to voicemail. It was also a bit hard to focus with the loud music vibrating in my ears and everyone around me wasn't making it any easier with their loud obnoxious voices. This is beginning to get annoying...

Feeling frustrated, I decided to check outside to see if there was a possibility of him being passed out in the backyard. Hopefully, he is, so I can take him home already. I just want to go back to Luna and spend time with her. But just as I was about to open the screen door that would lead me to the back, I felt someone grabbing my arm! Glancing back, I saw that it was Priscilla. She looked incoherent in the eyes, but her flirtatious body language showed she wanted something from me. Her tits were practically popping out of her tank top and that small tight skirt of hers wasn't covering much from behind.

"Elijah! I missed you so much, baby. I was starting to miss you, you haven't been calling me lately in these past few months. Come on, let's go upstairs...I really wanna spend some time with you."

She said as she leaned her bust against my arm, the smell of liquor could be smelled coming out of her breath as she cuddled closer to me.

At first, I thought that maybe it would be best to just take her and Eric home since they're both fucked in the head of being wasted. However, I don't wanna give Priscilla the impression that I'm into her. Just because we fucked last year, doesn't mean that we hold anything special. I need to make that clear to her...