.-. Waiting, Waiting, Wasted .-.

So I got up to get ready for work and Fajr this morning and while I'm getting ready I'm hearing some really angry people right outside my house. They're just honking like crazy and I'm wondering how there can be traffic before 5:30am even!

Finally, after about half an hour, I go outside to put something in my car and I witness the reason everyone is so angry.

I see two cars pull up to the light behind another and they're waiting. The light turns greens. Car in front doesn't move. They starting honking crazily, but that car isn't moving.

They miss the entire light because the jerk up front won't move.

I quickly realized that the driver must be asleep or drunk or... dead.

So I walk towards the car and see the figure of someone slumped over their steering wheel. More and more cars come and wait and wait and honk but there's no budging.

I start directing traffic around the car and then rush inside to get my phone and call 9-1-1👮🏼‍♂️👮🏾‍♂️

In the call, they ask for the basic details. Location, car type, male or female, is the person breathing or no, what direction she was headed, my name, my number etc.

At first I told them it was a man, cause that's what it looked like through the tinted window, but while in the call I went up close to the window, saw a hello kitty steering while, a flower lei hanging, and upon closer inspection, the figure was a woman. A young woman at that!

So they send some firemen to come get here. At first she wasn't responding. Her car was leaking a ton outta nowhere and I was thinking did she like...die?

But they got their tools, got her out, one of the firemen parked her car in a 7-eleven parking lot, and they took her aside for questioning. She must've been out partying from the way she was dressed and the fact that she was SUPER WASTED.

And thanks to all that waiting, I was late to work. Sigh.

Anyways, while you're here, be sure to stop by The Rahma Awards and vote for Empires of Faith for the reader's choice award. It's never won any contests before but it's close this time, so please help out, leave some votes, and keep EOF in the top 3!

Alright, gotta go now. As-Salaamu 'Alaikum  wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh, everyone.

-Desert_Son