**Updates** Please Read

Sorry for the long wait , I know it's been over a year since my last update but after I started the story, some unexpected things popped up in my life. I've been struggling with self-image issues and self harm. I had developed these issues before I had started this story and months later (after I started the story) I had tried to kill myself.

My best friend since childhood, was hit by a drunk driver while crossing the street and he died. That sent me over the edge because I loved him like he was my flesh and blood brother.

I'm not going to get into details because I know this isn't what you want to hear, so I'll keep it short. When he died I couldn't take it so I tried swallowing a bunch of pills, until Mike and Diana (my only other best friends) found me alone, crying, locked up in my room trying to take a bunch of pills. Point is, I've been recovering, grieving and praying ever since.

  This has been a lot to deal with for me, but I want to say I'm truly sorry for not updating or anything, and truth be told, I forgot all about wattpad until a few days ago. As I said before, I'm not 100% better and probably never will be. I won't be finishing this story (I haven't even gotten to the third chapter, so again I apologize) but if anyone would like to finish writing where I left off, you would have my full support.

I know TBBWSM story hasn't even begun, and now it's coming to an end, but like I said, if you're interested in continuing the story, I welcome you with open arms.

Again, I'm so sorry.