Prologue:

Prologue

The sound of the horses hoofs echoed through my ears.

They are coming

In an uneven road, I rode as though my life depended on it and on the letter I had to deliver. If only they hadn't called in for reinforcements, I would have dealt with them easily. Nasty Bandits. Bringing over fifty men just to steal from a single messenger on horse with nothing but a few coins and daggers to spare. It's either their leader had trust issues or just too dumb. I believe it's more of the latter.

But really though, I should be thinking of ways to get out of this mess I'm in. The bandits are already on my tail, any moment now and they'll be able to catch up to me.

Think. Think. Think.

But before I could even think of a solution to my current problem, another one came up. My horse ceased its gallops, moving backwards as a dead end loomed, making our escape nearly impossible. The cliff is about thirty meters high and slanted. If I could roll downwards, I may be able to survive. But should I?

Die fighting against bandits?

Or take the chance of survival on a roll down the cliff?

I thought hard, though the answer was already very evident.

Guess I would have to listen to my cat-like instincts and hope to survive with only eight lives left.

-----------------

The sound of the rain dropping from the sky...

I was chased by bandits who wants to kill me...

They chased after me in a dark forest...

But to my misfortune, it has come to a dead end...

Which will I chose?

To be killed by the hands of these bandits?

Or take the roll down the cliff with some hope I will still be alive.

-----------------
I added some parts to the prologue to make it a bit longer since it was sooooooooo short! Well, hoped you like it.

See you in the next chapter!

-Auuudddyyyy