Chapter 3 - Practice comes 2nd when packing Bags

After their date, which ended up being way longer than they first expected, the boys walked to Brett's home together. They stopped at the front door to keep talking about everything and nothing at the same time. Any conversation would be perfect for both of them anyway.

Half an hour of talking passed and Brett realised he had to get some things ready for the upcoming TwoSet World Tour.

"I could help you with that." Eddy suggested.

Brett laughed innocently. "And stay over for the night?"

"Yeah, why not?"

The shorter boy realised the other was being serious and stuttered on his words. "Y-yeah. That... That would be fun."

Brett unlocked his front door and let Eddy walk in first. Wow, what a gentleman, he thought jokingly. He walked into the living room he already knew so well. The two of them were so close, they visited eachother fairly regularly.

He asked Brett what he had to prepare for the tour and followed him in the house. Oh god. Is he walking towards his bedroom? Why would he go to his bedroom??

"I have to pack some clothes already, since I'm not wearing them next week anyway."

Eddy froze for a second then shook his head. By the time he had regained his senses, Brett had disappeared. Okay, what the actual hell is happening? Where is he now? He started calling him from the room, slightly worried even though nothing should've happened to him.

Suddenly, the closet doors opened and he jumped out, laughing and saying "I'm coming out, Eddy! I like guys!"

Eddy snorted and playfully hit Brett's arm. "Come on! I was worried!"

The shorter violinist apologized and brought a suitcase to the bedroom. Most of the time 'they' were packing, it was just him putting clothes in and talking to Eddy. Not because he didn't want to help, but because Brett didn't want him to help.

***

The packing took a lot more time than planned; mostly because Brett constantly got distracted by his crush. At times, he got so into the conversations that he entirely forgot what he was doing the instant before.

When everything was done, the evening was already falling onto the city and Eddy suggested he'd go home and get his stuff to stay over. Brett agreed and started up a conversation with the LingLing40Hours video editor.

---

Brett:

When you work on the episode we filmed today.. Don't look at the last two minutes of recording. It's basically just an empty room, since we got out and forgot to turn off the camera.

Editor:
Oh, OK. So no using it at the very end for a fun ending?

Brett:
Nah, we got plenty of funny during the video 😂

Editor:
Even not the part where you guys almost kiss? I thought it was cute. Congratulations!

---

Brett quickly put his phone down without replying to the last message. He was scared this would happen, that the editor would see the video before he could warn them. He wanted to keep this low-key until he was sure how it was going to turn out. Damnit...

TBC