Chapter 4

Alan's POV

"Vee, you gotta let me go to work. I can't stay in bed any longer. You made me late yesterday when you decided to-" I gasped when Vic's mouth wrapped around me. I tangled my fingers in his hand, "I f-fucking hate you," I moaned. 

"Why do you hate me?" He asked, pulling away.

"I don't, just shush," I said pushing his head back down. Vic gave me an amused look but continued sucking me off.  I smiled when he finished and pulled him up to me kissing him deeply.  "I have to get ready for work now."

"I do too, I already missed my first class of the day," he said, breathlessly.

"I'm aware."

"It's your fault."

"How is it my fault? You're the one who didn't go."

"You're the one who's sexy and I can't resist you," Vic said.

"Oh wow, so it's my fault I'm just so attractive?" 

"Yes," he said simply and went back down slowly.

"Vincent, what are you doing?" 

"Whatever I want," he murmured, kissing my thighs softly and pushed my legs over his shoulders.

"Which is?" 

"This," he said before he pushed his tongue in slowly and I let out a loud gasp, my eyes rolling back just a bit.

"I-I'm gonna be so l-late," I moaned.

"It's fine. You never miss work."

"I know that."

"So it's fine," Vic said and went back to what he was doing.

"I love you," I said breathing heavily on the bed when he was done.

"I know," Vic laughed. "I love you too."

"Okay, okay," I told him as I sat up, "I really have to get ready now."

"Me too, let's take a shower together," Vic said and scooped me into his arms.

"Victor Vincent I know what you're doing."

"What am I doing?" He asked, walking to our bathroom.

"You're gonna try to fuck me in the shower. You're being extra handsy today Mister."

"There's no trying about it, Mi Amor."

I rolled my eyes as he set me on my feet before starting the shower, "Make sure you lock the door. We don't need Emma running in like she did last time."

"Already ahead of you," he said, turning the lock on the handle.

I took my shirt off and threw it at Vic before I stepped into the shower.  

"Don't throw your clothes at me you rude little boy."

"Don't call me that," I said grabbing my shampoo. 

"Don't throw stuff at me."

"I threw my shirt, it's fine."

"You're mean, I'm going to have to punish you," Vic said, getting into the shower and pressed me against the wall.

"Ow! I have soap in my eye you dick!"

"Oh dammit," He said pushing me under the water.

"You're so mean to me!" 

"How am I mean to you! It was an accident!"

"You got soap in my eye!" I said leaning out and wiping my eyes with a towel.