Part 5

"Do you think she's dead?" All I heard were boys voices and I couldn't figure out why.

"NO!" This voice was just a little deeper than the other. " She is probably just sleeping."

"Holy Crap!" Went another voice.

Then all of the voices said "What!" in unison.

"She's friggen HOT!"

Then I heard shuffling and I could tell they were all by my bed. I could tell they were all staring at me too.

"She is!" They were stupid.

"I want to touch her!" OHMIIGOODNESS! These guys are perv's.

"Let's make a deal. Whoever gets her laid first wins!" They all agreed and they each put fifty dollars in. I couldn't take it anymore.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I screamed and they all jumped and looked at me.

"Crap." A guy with blue eyes, and blonde hair said.

"Did you hear?" A guy with brown hair and brown hair.

"YES!?!." I was pissed.

"Um, sorry?" A guy with sandy blonde hair with green eyes asked. said.

"Yea so am I!" I was so mad.

Then a guy on the back was laughing. LAUGHING!

"Do you think this is funny?"

"Sort of." OHMIIGOODNESS! HE WAS HOTT!

"dips hit." I whispered. He still heard me though.

"I am not a dips hit!" Now he was mad. Good,

"Whatever."

He had a baby face, his eyes resembled my brothers, his brown hair went right over his eyes and he had a rockstar flat billed hat on. His hair flipped out at the bottom, he was wearing a basketball cut off with a white tank top underneath. He was wearing black and white Jordan's with hightops.

I was jealous that he got to wear Jordan's.

"My name is Jalen." The first guy said.

"I'm Tyler." Said the second guy.

"I'm Austin." the third guy said.

"Trevor." The guy in the Jordan's said.

I really didn't want to tell them my name so I just nodded when they were done.

"And you are?" Austin asked.

"The girl who will be staying here." I said while getting up and out of my bed. I regretted it too. They were all staring at me. Not my face either.

"No duh smart ass. What is your name?" Trevor said annoyed.

"I don't want to tell you." I said and the other guys were still staring at my other parts on my body and I could tell Trevor knew that it was making me a little uncomfortable.

"Stop staring! Your making her feel weird!" Trevor yelled. Then they all snapped out of it.

"Sorry." They all said at the same time.

"Fine, my name is Tori."

"That sounds familiar." Trevor said thinking. "What school did you go to?"

"Viborg High?" I thought about it and Trevor sounded familiar too. I looked at Trevor who's face lit up.

"EMO GIRL?!" oh shit.