Chapter thirty nine: Christmas (Nick's POV)

Christmas (Nick's POV)

It's Christmas morning and all I want to do is wake up and call Ana but that plan is cut off by my cousins and my sister coming inside my room. Leah, Rachael, Cara, Lola Aaron and James stood at the door way.

"Wake up it's Christmas" James yelled with his usual bubbly personality.

"I'm awake no need to yell James" I say and he gives me a wicked smile.

"I can yell anytime I want to" he said yelling again.

"We all know James can never understand" Leah said as silent as possible.

"Merry Christmas" Lola said stopping them from having one if there unneccessary babling.

"Merry Christmas" I say standing up and stretching well. Hayley had gotten so comfort with them that she had slept with them yesterday. "Where is Hayley?" I asked.

"She is still sleeping. I decided not to wake her up. She is a child after all" Leah said and I nodded in agreement with them.

"So what are we having as our Christmas breakfast?" I ask putting on a tee shirt before walking all of us out to the living room area.

"Let's have pancakes and syrup" James suggested.

"Okay then" I say bringing out the pancake mix that I got from the store the other day. I follow the instructions closely and then I make a big batter enough to feed all of us.

"Why don't you guys all go clean up and I will make this pancakes delicious" I say.

"I will go first" Leah said standing up and leaving the kitchen where she was with me.

Minutes later I had finishes making a mountain of pancakes and they had finished freshening up. We all sat down womb Hayley with us now and we all ate laughing as we made jokes to each other and remembered fond memories.

"What are we doing this evening" Aaron said finally speaking. I'm guessing he must have been really hungry because he hadn't spoken much until he had filled his stomach with food.

"There is a party we have to attend it's like a family connection thing" I say and Lola takes the opportunity to enlighten them on our circle of friends.

"Well I guess we have to go too" James starts I see the steams that come out of his head as he starts obviously a new plan.

"Or if we aren't invited we could sit here and binge watch how I met your mother" Aaron suggested and we all turned our head in his direction. "Is it a crime that I'm watching that?" he asked as he already saw the questions brewing on our lips.

"No it isn't weird" Cara said taking the last sip of her coffee.

"It's perfectly normal" Leah said following Cara's sarcasm.

"Stop it guys" I defend Aaron. "I don't think we should hunt him like this intact we should show our support and go watch the reruns right now" I say making a joke out of it. They were always fun to me. My cousins.

The rest of the morning and afternoon was spent with us taking and catching up what we had been doing for the past two days but seems our tales never end.

I will explain all my cousins to you.

My father has only one brother and we'll he had one son who is James. James forest is a even bigger player than me. He lives town away. His dad manages the business in the other town so they live together. James has never taken any form of interest with the business. It's safe to call him a seriously spoilt brat.

My mother has two sister and one brother. Big family there. Her first sister Adriana is married to Elias Lancaster bad they have Cara and Aaron. Yes Cara and Aaron are siblings. Weird and I know it so moving on. Cara has the same personality with James. Bubbly and full of life. She is actually involved with wedding dresses and accessories like her mom.

Aaron on the other hand is still very collected and cool and well has funny ways of doing his own things.

My mom's second and younger sister Sharlene is married to David Woodley. They have only Leah who is.... Just Leah. She has a special personality and no matter how collected Aaron is she is still collected.

And my moms brother who is the first born. Uncle Jasper. Has Rachael Mirchoff who has an in between personality so to say she is like James and also like Aaron and she has these annoying mood swing like the one she has right now.

"Why aren't you ready?" I question Rachael who is dressed in a Christmas jumper and sipping from a glass of wine in her hand.

"Not feeling party mood right now" she answered not to look at me.

"Get up and go dress we are going to be late" I ignore her reply and go back to putting on my cuff links.

"I'm not going" she said facing the TV back.

"O yes you are" Aaron said coming back down the stairs. "We are all going" he added.

"I will be down in ten minutes" she murmured pushing her self off the couch.

"Better" Aaron said and got down to the couch.

Few minutes later we were driving to the venue and by few minutes I mean up to an hour later. Cara, Lola, Leah and Rachael had taken up all of our time doing makeup and I still don't know how different they look.

We stop at the front of the flairs auditorium and came down and enters into the auditorium. Guess we were late because the hall was full and even my parents were already here.

We moved to the hug meeting of all the young people in my age. They were standing there. I recognized Ana, Anika, Anita, Debby, Adams, Jade, Claudia(who we met at the other party), Eileen(Claudia's sister), Resse and some other people who I came recognize.

Hey guys finally this came out. Hope I can get the other one out this night.