Chapter Thirty One ~ Insatiable

Taehyung was attracted to Y/N with the kind of heady trance that brings a butterfly to nectar, she was just the right blend of shy and sweet. Y/N was simply the kindest and most reliable person Taehyung had ever met. He would never want her to think that 'reliable' means he doesn't love her with a fiery passion, because he does. 'Reliable' is everything, for without it how can love flourish and grow? Reliability is the cornerstone of trust and he trusts Y/N with his life. No matter the distance between them his attraction to her remains constant, Y/N could be at the ends of the earth and still he would feel pulled toward her. There is something about her that fits so perfectly with him, each loving the other so fully that a life alone would be meaningless. When times are dark she's going to be the one that lifts him back into the light, when times are bright she's going to be the one who rejoices with him. So though it's her eyes, her skin, her face that he looks upon....he knows that the attraction runs deep to his core. Taehyung doesn't do superficial, he never really did and especially not with Y/N.

It was almost lunch and Taehyung couldn't wait for the current lecture he was in to be over, he so badly wanted to see Y/N again and was even more excited for their date later

"Taehyung you walked with her here this morning and she's sitting a few rows behind us.....why is your wolf whining like he's been starved of her for weeks?" Jimin teased as the two continued to work on their project.

"I told you, it's a mate thing. I can't even begin to explain but once you find your mate....it'll all make sense." Taehyung waited for their professor to be distracted by another student before sending Y/N a text, he could see Jimin roll his eyes but didn't let it bother him.

I miss you already, I can't wait for our date later. Xxx

Y/N was trying her best to focus on what Jisoo was trying to explain, something about the romantic greats within literature. It wasn't that she wasn't interested, she genuinely enjoyed discussing things like this but Kim Taehyung had totally taken over every waking thought.

He was insatiable.

Everyone loves him, they’re drawn to him. Y/N could see it in the way they hang on his words and reciprocate his smile so quickly. They want to be close to him just like she does. If he wanted to he could have more friends than hours in the day, but for the most part he just wants her and the guys and for that she feels truly honoured and incredibly lucky. He could have had almost anyone, he could have had someone with a bigger bust, a smaller waist, perfect hair and more self-confidence. He still could but he doesn’t want anyone else, apparently she's enough and that thought scares yet excites her all at the same time.

Y/N's POV

I look over at Taehyung as he works on his project with Jimin when suddenly my phone lights up and with a huge smile pulling at my lips I discreetly read the message and reply.  

I miss you too, where are you taking me later? Xxxx

That's a surprise my love, not telling you anything xx

Please 😢 xxxx

Don't be sad sweetheart, it breaks my heart xxxx 💔

Then tell me xxxx 💜

Nope xxxx 💜💜

What can I say to convince you? Xxxx

Nothing...you won't convince me. 😉😉 xxxx

What about a kiss? Xxx 💜💜

Don't tease me love, you've got no idea how appealing that sounds. I want my lips on yours so badly it hurts 💜💜💜 xxxx

I pull my bottom lip between my teeth, we usually flirted like this through text but suddenly my confidence grew....I wanted more.

I want your lips all over me. Xxxx

I heard Taehyung take a deep breath and noticed Jimin sending him a questioning look, my eyes then drifted to where Taehyung's were wrapped around the desk....knuckles almost turning white from the pressure he applied. Jimin moved closer and Taehyung whispered something to him, my cheeks flushed

I swear if he's told Jimin....I'll kill him.

My suspicions proved correct when Jimin looked my way and smirked, I lowered my head immediately.

I'll kill Tae for telling him....why the hell would he do that.

"Y/N....hey! Listen!" Jisoo tapped the end of her pen on my forehead, I stuck out my bottom lip and frowned.

"Ouch....that hurt."

"Well then you should listen, we need to finish this before the lecture ends. Pass me the highlighters, then finish writing this section for me."

"Yes Miss." I mock saluted as she rolled her eyes and grabbed the highlighters, Taehyung still hadn't replied and I was starting to worry he was upset with me.

Follow me out the classroom, wait a couple of minutes first though. Xxx

((Yes, next chapter will be mature so if you're not interested in reading mature scenes you'll want to skip it and wait for the chapter after. I've also had lots of questions regarding my other stories and when I'll be updating them and don't worry guys, they'll get updated over the next few days as I've got time off work. Love you all 💜💜))