Father! Connor x reader ((mafia au))

((Connor is human and (y/n) s father okay?! Gucci also this is if the reed and Anderson's had a fall out))
Also 1940's winter love me or hate me HHAHAHAH
((Connor))~

Me and hank looked at each other.

"Now Connor, you don't have to do this" I looked back at him and smiled.

"I got this Lieutenant, I promise" We stood in front of a orphanage, one of the last few in Detroit.

We got a call of a young girl in her toddler years, the orphanage was gonna shut down and they didn't want to move her cause of her needs. So I got to thinking that hank is getting old and he's at the grand father age. So I decided to both please hank and myself, to take in the young girl. Not to mention a deviant like me needs to care for something and not sit around.

I walked up and knocked on the door of the orphanage. A tall girl with her black hair pulled back tightly stood next to a small girl around 4 or 5.

"Your here and late." She looked irritated

"My apologies miss?"

"That's all you need to know, now you better take care of her and her needs."
She tosses a suit case down at the ground.

"Don't be a bother pick up your bags and wait while we take care of paper work." The young girl ran ahead and picked up her small bag.

Well this is new...

((Time skip to when Reader is about 17-18))

I sat at the schools outdoors lunch table after school surrounded by people. It was me versus miles hiller apparently the strongest boy in the school. Who indeed caught me talking shit about his cocky and over grown ego. I took a sip of water and put it down as I herd his voice.

"Hey you can still run home you know that right?" He chuckled at me and took of his varsity jacket.

"I know, yet feeding you your own teeth sounds to fun." I marked back. I shed off my dress coat to my classic black tank top and school skirt. I really hope my dad dosent see me breaking rules
•taking off my jacket at school
• getting in a fight
•talking back
And
•using my arm as a advantage

Oh well this bastard has it coming.

I walked over to him and he looked a little nervous.
My white android arm stood out in the sea of kids. I picked up my arm and blocked his punch. I did a few more blocks in till I punched him in the gut with a kick after to knock him back. The kids gasped and a few cheered  I blew the steam off my fist from my quick movements.

"(Y/N)?!" I herd his voice,well pops is here.

"Hey! Dad what's good?" He walked over and grabbed my shoulder.

"Car, now" I was ripped away embarrassingly, god I wish he would leave me alone.

As I got in the car I threw my bag in the back seat, and slumped one the passenger side of the car,

"What was that about?!" He raised his voice at me

((3rd POV))

Connor raised his voice.

"That is unacceptable for a girl your age! Fighting?!"
The teenage girl rolled her eyes and looked her father dead in the face.

"I don't care, I was standing up for my self!, would you rather me go back to getting bullied everyday?! DO YOU?!" She snapped back

"Don't talk to me that way. It's disrespectful to our family for you to act like this" he stated in a dead AI voice.

(Y/n) let out a painful groan and pressed the yield button in the dash board of the car and it came to a jolting halt.