●•39•●

"You're burning..." Soeun said by herself as she took a small wet towel and put it on Taehyung's forehead.

Soeun sighed out. "Stupid Taehyung," she complained as she squeezed out the water from the towel in a bowl and dipped it in a cold water, which is in an another bowl.

She sighed as she recalled where she and Taehyung were at the practice room.

If only Taehyung didn't cover Soeun, he won't get sick...

"I'm strong okay? I won't get a cold just because I got wet!"

Soeun scoffed. "Strong my foot, if you're that strong, what are you doing here like a lifeless human?" She glared at Taehyung that was now sleeping with slightly glassy eyes.

"Stupid—"

"Stop calling me stupid you dumbass," Taehyung croaked out as he slowly opened his eyes. He looked at Soeun.

"Taehyung!" Soeun gasped out as she quickly ran. Taehyung jumped his eyebrows in questioning matter as he looked at Soeun that stumbled on nothing on her way to his kitchen.

clumsy....

After a few minutes, Soeun came back with a bowl of chicken porridge. Taehyung eyes quickly lit up. She took a seat at Taehyung's bed as she looked at him.

She took a spoonful of porridge and shove it inside Taehyung mouth, Taehyung whined instantly making Soeun shot her a questioning look. He started fanning his tongue.

"It's hot!" Taehyung groaned as he continued fanning his tongue. Soeun gasped as she put the spoon down. "At least give me a warning before shoving the porridge in my mouth."

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm—" Soeun chanted like a mantra, tears were spilling from her eyes and Taehyung shush her with his finger placed to Soeun's lips.

"Shut up." He groaned as he held his head a bit and took a look at Soeun. Taehyung hummed in confusion when he looked at Soeun.

"Oi, why are you crying?? Is it because I told you to shut up? I was only joking you can talk all day I won't mind—"

"Because I feel bad, dummy!" Soeun said.

"Why?" Taehyung rasped out.

"You're sick because of me," Soeun shook her head, regretting everything.

"Why do you assume that?" Taehyung asked again, as his fingers went to wipe Soeun's tears. Soeun choked on her tears.

"T-that's b-because—"

"It doesn't matter, I'm not dead yet, my eyes still open, see?" Taehyung said blinking his eyes repeatedly.

Soeun sniffed. "Stupid..."

"Did you miss me?" Taehyung asked, his voice hoarse. Soeun looked away. "I don't know." Soeun mumbled. Taehyung smiled a little at this, "Eh, you don't know?"

"I don't know." Soeun answered. "But I do feel a little lonely." Soeun said truthfully. "That's means you miss me right?" Taehyung asked again.

"I don't know." Soeun mumbled and Taehyung chuckled as he sighed. "...I don't know too..." Taehyung sighed out, as he was felt his cheeks burning.

It's probably the fever.

Soeun didn't know why she was blushing too. She pushed the porridge close to Taehyung. "Here, I cooked this, eat then you'll get better."

Taehyung looked at Soeun about 5 seconds.

"Feed me,"

"What?" Soeun blinked, furrowing her eyebrows.