04

"HEY GUYS, CHECK THIS OUT!" CALLED OUT WINSTON. "Minho, give me your light!"

Minho shone the light to where Winston pointed, revealing footsteps in the sand. They were human sized footsteps. A fewer ones were placed on top of one another meanwhile others were criss-crossed. At this point, the shock was evident upon each escapers' face. The slightest spark of hope flashed in Thea's eyes. Humans have been here. "Someone's been down here."

The group walked around the warehouse in a huddled up way. After a while they came across a garage like door which Minho tried to look inside. "Come on. Open up." he ordered after looking through the glass opening between the metal grids.

Together, the group pulled it open and entered through the newly created way. Frypan found a lamp, which still worked and lit it up, creating another source of light. On the ground laid clothes, all were different. Teresa ended up finding a flashlight too, which she accidentally shone in her eyes.

"Looks like people lived here." stated Minho as he walked around with his flashlight in his hands. "Where are they now?" inquired Newt with a worry filled voice. Thomas grabbed one of the jackets which laid upon a table, "Let's pack some of this stuff up." he declared. "Anything you think you might need. We'll split up, Let's see what else we can find."

"Wait, thomas." uttered Newt. "Let's go." and with that, Minho and Thomas exited the room the others were in. Thea stayed in the room and moved to over to Teresa.

"Hey, Thea was it?" Teresa noticed the girl's presence besides her. "Yeah, ... Teresa right?" smiled the blond back. "I am so relieved that I am not the only girl anymore." laughed the dark haired girl nervously. It was hard for them to start a conversation because they didn't know one another, or at least they couldn't remember one another.

"I could never imagine how that would feel, have you found stuff already?" questioned Thea as she picked up a shirt with long sleeves. In Teresa's arms were grey-ish pants, answering Thea's question already. "Never mind." she muttered before she walked away.

Thea trailed off and started searching for clothes and items. It took her while until she found a dark green backpack which was filled with a fewer cans of water. Thea unscrewed the lid of them to check if there was any liquid in them, and there was. Then she glanced around the room quietly, before her gaze landed upon a flashlight which she picked up.

It helped the glenner a lot to see what was around her and where the right clothes for her would be. At first, she discovered boots which Thea stuffed them into her bag, in hopes that they would fit her.

The next thing she discovered was a brown furry jacket which laid in the corner of the room, it was covered in dust. In Thea's opinion it looked beautiful, even if it was covered in dust. "Here you go, you might need it." a voice startled her as she was lost in her thoughts again. Beside her stood Newt with a cream colored scarf in his hands.

"Thank you." spoke Thea softly as she took the scarf into her hands resulting in her accidentally brushing her fingertips against his. It was a small moment which created sparks between them as both blushed a bit before muttering "sorry" and turning away from one another.

Thea didn't know what she just felt, but it was different from anything else she has ever felt before. Teresa noticed the fact that the girl was in her bubble thinking about something so she tapped her shoulder. Quickly, the blond turned around to stare at Teresa.

"Are you alright? And do you have everything already, do you want to change?" quizzed the latter. A small smile painted upon Thea's lips as she replied, "Oh, thank you but I'm alright. Do you know a place where we can change in peace?"

"Yeah, that's why I came to find you Thea." explained Teresa. Thea was surprised about Teresa's kindness, especially since they didn't really know one another. Meanwhile Thea was thinking again, Teresa walked towards a corner which was mostly covered by pieces of felt. There, the two girls started to change, Thea wasn't very uncomfortable with changing with Teresa as she was quite used to it.

Meanwhile Teresa thought it was uncomfortable as she wasn't used to it, it still didn't help that both of them have turned their backs on one another. Neither of them realised that Frypan ogling at them a bit while sitting in the dark besides Newt. The latter proceeded to put his fingers under Frypan's chin and turned his head in another direction.

Newt wouldn't admit it but he was ogling a bit too by stealing a fewer glances. It took a bit of time but the girls finally finished changing. Thea was the last one to finish as she secured her laces tightly so her boots wouldn't fall off, a gut feeling told her that she would need to run, a lot.

Just as she was finished, she noticed that Teresa wandered off somewhere, leaving the blond alone. Her best option would be to walk to the boys. In her opinion it wasn't a great idea to be alone in a place like this, it looked suspicious to her. Why did the previous humans leave, it didn't make sense to her.

If she had found a safe place from WICKED, she probably wouldn't have left, that's why she was questioning it, and if she had to leave she would have at least taken her clothes and stuff with her. So what happened in this place? It was one big mystery, but so was her past, present and future.

Questions were something she always had, and always will have. Their questions define them, they are a part of them. Who are we? And most importantly, who were we? It was something she couldn't answer. Was Thea even her real name? After finding out about WICKED's mischievous ways and what they did, she didn't trust them.

To lock teenagers into a maze where they would possibly die was crazy, to remove their memories. They removed their personality. It was terrifying for her and all the other glenners who arrived. It sometimes helped her think about how they managed to make it out alive, even when they hit problems.

In the glen things weren't always easy, but they still managed to solve most of their problems. Thea was proud of herself. She actually survived the maze, for about two years. At the beginning, she thought she wouldn't make it, she thought she would die. Thea gave up a long time ago, but now she wants to keep fighting.

Giving up isn't on her resume anymore, fighting is now. Even if most of her friends aren't there to be with her, to escape with her, she was still happy. At least she had Aris, and now she found new friends, the boys and Teresa from group a. They treated her as if she had been there longer, that's how she wanted to treat them too. It is an understatement to say that she was grateful, she was beyond grateful.

Yet again, she was stuck in her own bubble, it was something which happened to her a lot. It helped her, it was like she could keep her emotions in her hard shell, but it didn't always work. Then, it was burst.

Because suddenly the lights turned on.

-----

I am trying to give Thea a bit of a personality if that makes sense? I hope you enjoyed the chapter :) Sorry it was quite short this time and filled with many memories? It was more about Thea this time.