Special Notes (Please Read BEFORE reading any of the Episodes)

Here are some guidelines and some other details that may help you understand this book better.

1. Important. I will be annoying and plug in my YouTube channel. My YouTube means a lot to me (I have over 250 videos on my channel) and I really want to reach 500 subs, and then 1000 where I will then be able to make ad revenue. So please do subscribe, thanks!

2. The episode list is always subject to change, however, it is more than likely what I will write (in it's order) and any episodes that are halves (example: Episode 11.5) means that they were added in and was an idea I've wanted to write but didn't want to have to go through a bunch of other episodes to then write it. Think of it as a filler episode, but better.

3. Any chapter that has (Lemon) means smut. This is normal banging. A (Semi-Lemon) is some sexual themes, but nothing graphic or descriptive. Just some hints that something has happened. However, a chapter that has (XLemon) means smut, but not really normal. I'mma keep it real with you here; read at your own risk. I unpublished these tho because fuck you.

4. These stories and fantasies ARE IN NO WAY what I'm "all about", as an online individual, my personality on here is different from my YouTube personality, and my own personality. Think of it as I'm a different being on here. These stories are developed by "someone" else different than the me for YouTube. Thus being said, these stories should only affect ones judgement or opinion towards the Wattpad me. Please understand this and ask if you need more clarification. Thank you. Basically, this is saying I'm not some lewd person, and I'm writing these for high traffic, and then plug. But you know how like, Markiplier is an online personality. Same here, but a different one from me, GrapeSodaBrian, and thecrainmemes on IG. Follow that for stolen memes I screenshot. Thanks again, and enjoy the cogs.