70. Red Hairpin [LEMON]

My hand was fiddling around in the box while I touched something that caught my interest. It was long and slender, curious to know what it is. I pulled it out and in my hand was a slender red hairpin stick. It looked oddly familiar I looked at Asuka who had a smirk on my face.

"Behind you," Asuka mentioned.

Before I had the chance to turn around. A pair of arms wraps around me, I immediately feel my cheeks getting hot. I look over my shoulder, behind me a familiar tall dark hair guy wearing a red kimono smiles at me.

"Well, aren't I lucky." Koujaku smirked.

I was actually surprised to know I get to go in the closet with Koujaku. He let's go of me then takes my hand and guides me to the closet. I look at Asuka who as on a smile then gives me the thumbs up.

Aoba sets his watch then opens the door to the closet. I go in first then Koujaku follows after me, the door shuts us in and we're both locked inside. Darkness filled the room, and everything was silence.

Then I was pulled into an embrace, my head is pressed against his chest as I felt his arms wrapped around me. I felt one of his hands holding the back of my head then stroking my hair. He felt so warm, and I felt safe in his arms.

"(Name) there is something that I want to tell." Koujaku spokes in a soft voice.

"What's that?" I asked.

"I've been in love with you ever since we first met." Koujaku answered.

I could've sworn that my heart stop beating for a second. Hearing those words, I had to get my head wrapped around behind the meeting of them.

"You see, I always thought that you were beautiful." He continued, "And amazing because you can handle Asuka's bluntness. Although I've been keeping my feelings for you to myself. But, I can no longer hold back."

I was touched by his words, I felt my heart beat becoming faster. Till I thought it would burst out of my chest. I wrapped my arms around his back, I could feel his strong muscles.

"(Name) how do you feel about me?" He asked.

I could sense a bit of nervousness behind his voice. When I began to think about his question, the answer I already knew. If I didn't like him, I would've pulled away from him. But, I'm not and my heart wouldn't beat this fast if I didn't like him.

"I feel the same."

I responded, but my voice sounded almost like a whisper. Just then, my hair is pulled back slightly. I tilt my head back and a pair of lips falls on mine. My heart skipped, when Koujaku's lips fall on mine. His lips were soft to the touch, I open my mouth slightly and his tongue enters in my mouth.

Our tongues overlap each other sucking and tasting each other. Some saliva was dripping from the edge of my mouth. The way he was kissing me felt that he was devouring me, but I wasn't afraid.

Then he picks me up in his arms and lowers us to the ground. Laying me down flat on my back, then kissing me again. My hand start to scratch his back, but then I slightly pull on it. He breaks the kiss and takes off his kimono well it's still wrapped around his waist. 

I noticed the black tattoos start from the right side of his neck all the way passed his waist. It covers most of his right body. It was still neat to look at, I've never seen these tattoos since his kimono covers them.

My left hand traces the black tattoos from his shoulder to his waist. He stops kissing me and watches me. I looked at him curiously, then I decided to pull back the  thick fringe that covers the right side of his face. I was surprised to find another black tattoo that is drawn on the side of his face, spreading from his eyebrow to the bottom of his nose.

"(Name)," 

"Hm?" 

"You don't mind this right?" He asked.

"What, the tattoos?" I asked him.

"No...well...I mean yeah, but that's not what I was referring too." He replied while averting his eyes.

Then I realized what he was asking before. To be honest, I'm not scared more like I want to continue. I wrap my arms around his back again then lightly kiss the tattoo on his face. He gasps in response then pins me down and kisses me again with much more passion than before. After a long kissing session, he stops again.

"Sorry, I know this is our first time but I will be gentle as much as I can." 

I knew what he had meant, but considering we are on a time limit. We had to go for it without preparing me, good thing I'm on birth control. Koujaku sits up and undoes his black jeans. The only modern piece of clothing that clashes with his red kimono, pulling out his hard member. 

Hovering over me again, then feeling his fingers removing the thin cloth aside that's between my legs. I felt something hard and hot pressing against my entrance. I let out a voiceless gasp as I feel my inner walls tearing up. 

It hurt without a doubt, but once he was all the way in. He let me get adjusted to his size. I wrap my arms around his back again holding onto him. 

"M-move..." I moaned.

Then he slowly starts to move, using powerful thrusts. The pain started to turn into pleasure, I started to kiss his jawline. Then his lips move to mine, and we continue to kiss with passion. As his thrusts start to increase, I began to feel my climax approaching. Then we both came at the same time, and he rides out his climax before pulling out. Both of us were breathing heavily, but it didn't matter. We still held each other.

"(Name), I love you." Koujaku whispers.

"Love you too," I kissed him on the cheek.

"TIME'S UP!"

We immediately got up and quickly fixed our clothes. Then once the door opened, Aoba and Rin look inside both were covering their laughs with one hand.

"Oh man, so that's what happen.." Rin snickered.

I started to feel embarrassed as I walked out of the closet. I found Asuka sitting on the couch sipping on a cocktail drink. I sit next to her, she looks at me with a smirk.

"Well, was it well worth it?" She asked.

I looked at Koujaku who was talking to Bardo, and Motomi. He notices me then gives me a wink. My heart skipped when I saw that, but I smiled in return.

"Totally,"