jeaouls

Peter pov
The school was having a school dance and it was a horror fame. And to onest I hate horror stuff because I get very scared. I tired not think of that and went meet up Tony. (Time skip half hour later at the dance) I shacking with fear " hey peter are you okay " Tony said " um yeah I'm going to go get some punch" I said and went to get some punch as I was getting some punch someone come up to me and started to flirt with me "hey cutie how about you come over to my house" they said " no thank I'm here with some amd I'm just waiting for to get back" I said and then they grabbed me by the waist and pinned me to wall and stared to take off my top " get of me" I said and tired to push him off me.

Tony pov
After I got mine and Peter drinks I went over to him and saw that he wasn't there anymore so I looked around for him and then I saw him he was pinned a wall by someone and they had took off his top. I started to get angry and jeaouls and ran over to them and punched the guy in the face " ow what the hell was that dude" the guy said " oh nothing respect you touch my boyfriend and no one touchs him and now I'm going to kill you" I said and started to punch him more " fine if you want to fright then fine" the guy said and started we both started to fright (5mins later this kept going on and everyone at the fright on cheering and chanting fright fright. So this is get boring so I going to put my self in here)

My pov
So I got bored so I'm in the book now and think Im going to get in trouble for giving these guns to them you cares I need more drama but these have fake bullets they only be knock them out of like six months. Any way YOU CARES (gives to gun to the both of them and then they started to shot and Peter come over to me and I give a new top)  " thanks for the top and I have a question are those guns real" he said " nope but they will know anyone out of like six months" I said "oh okay as long as no one dies" he said " IM GOING TO KILL YOU" Tony said " NO YOU CANT KILL HIM just shot him with gun it will knock him out" I said and tony shot the other guy
" Tony are you OK" Peter said " yeah I'm fine" Tony said " um excuse me what is your name and are you new" Peter said "um yeah I'm new here my name is starlight it's nice meet you" I said and I lied because I can't break the fourth wall "well it's nice to meet you starlight my name is Peter and this my boyfriend Tony" peter said "hi" Tony said "haii" I said and then we all started to dance and in joy the dance.

I a have announcmet to make I will be giving a shout out to anyone who can guess which one these three super heroes and movies is my favorite and I'll get a shout out. OK so these are super hero and movies

Super hero:

#1: spider-men

#2: batman

#3: super girl

Movies:

#1: beauty and the beast

#2: pan (Peter Pan)

#3: coco

You ever guess right for them then I'll give you a shout out, so comment you answer and thank you for reading this book. Bye now have a fantastic day