Ressurection of the Star Prince

"Cite?" Ash stared in awe as Cite stood there, arms spread and unharmed.
"Hello Aunt Ash." Cite didn't turn his head, he was staring at the Monster. "So that's Jason now huh..."
"Yes i'm afraid so..." Ash sighed.
"Go on Aunt Ash..." Cite turned his head. "Allow me to deal with him.."
"Okay sugarcube. Be careful."
"I will." He smiled, turning his head. "As for you. You took my brother from me so now I will have him back."
"Your brother is mine Star Prince!" E.T mutated Jason even further into something more grotesque. Cite wasn't impressed.
Cite rushed in with a kick faster than a laser pointer, making the giant monster stumble back. He rushed into the beast's head, cracking the skull severely. The head regenerated.
"Interesting." Cite rapidly punched the possible weak points which healed back fast. "You can quickly regenerate."
"Indeed Star Prince," E.T smacked Cite into a building. "You're supposed to the most intelligent being in the universe. You should know how to stop me."
"There are many ways to stop you." He tilted his head, the cosmic flames still burning. "I just need to keep going forward."
He sliced the beasts' stomach open which rapidly healed. He decapitated it which reattached the head. He sliced through the entire body so fast everything was as slow as a snail. When the speed of everything went back to normal, the beast splattered. Cite wiped the blood off himself.
"Is this it?" Ash looked at her Nephew.
"Not yet Aunt Ash." He turned his head as the monster rebuilt itself. "This is however going according to as planned."
"Huh?" She tilted her head.
All the beasts parts rebuilt themselves only this time instead of being fully healed, there were a whole lot of wounds. The Star Prince smirked, the stars on his body glowing brighter.
"Is that all you got?" E.T grinned.
"Nope, I'm always a step ahead of my enemies." He lifted an arm. "Star Ships."
The night sky brightened dramatically and cosmic alien-like whistling rang in the air. Ash covered her ears as the sound's pitch was insane. Cite didn't seem bothered by this. E.T stared up and had a look of confusion before many large flash orbs struck her. The smoke cleared and E.T stood there sizzled. She was still standing and smiled. Her healing kicked in but at a slow rate.
"You're weaking demon." Cite stared up.
"Guess what." She laughed.
"Hm?" He tilted his head.
"I don't need your brother alive for this," E.T rapidly regenerated, looking as if she was never touched. "Now I can fight forever!"
"What the hell did you do..." Cite fists formed.
"Sugarcube.." Ash said with sadness in her tone. Cite sensed what happened and froze. E.T killed Jason.... She has him... in her stomach.
"HE'S SO YUMMY STAR PRINCE!" E.T taunted.
"He's good huh?" Cite hung his head low. "Tell me... E.T..."
"Hm?" She ready her many kagune.
"Are you still hungry?" Cite began to glow and jerked his head up. "ARE YOU?!"
"I suppose I could fit you in my stomach." She smirked, licking her fangs. "Let's find out."
"Let's go...." Cite flashed and there stood a stranger.

" Cite flashed and there stood a stranger

"You don't scare me Star Prince!" E.T called forth all her kagune to strike him. They were shredded by an unseen force as He stood there. He spreaded his arms and the stars shot out of his body to strike E.T before the reattached. Cite's innocence slowly became replaced by dominence and rage. In fact, it seemed like the Cite his loved ones knew was already becoming what he was destined to be. The Infinizona King, Cite's homeworld ruler. He's the last of the Infinizona's, Starry partially being an exception as she had Infinizona blood in her.
"So what are you going to do Star Prince?" E.T slammed down on Cite who appeared behind her, firing off his stars.
"I am the Star King now whore." He retracted his stars and jumped on her head. "SOUL SPLIT!"
He split her head open from the top and a huge explosion erupted, Cite set up a shield around Ash to protect her. The smoke cleared and Cite stood there with Jason in his arms. E.T was nowhere to be found. The giant ghoul sat there dead.
"What happened.." Jason said groggily.
"Eat up Brother." Cite sat him next to the huge corpse.
"How did you come back?" Jason asked.
"The stone." Cite said god like. "The stone brought me to life."
"Cite..." Ash limped to him. "Are you staying?"
"Maybe," His stars glowed. "There is someone I must see though."
"Go find her." She hugged him and He hugged back.
"I will Aunty. Be safe." He pressed his forehead against hers, fully healing her and giving her a burst of energy before flying off to find the one he loved.