"Relax." Indyira said as he peeled his tight grip off. He flexed his fingers against Zuko and smirked. "Or not." He leaned back and pulled apart the ties of Zuko's robe. He ran his hands down the silk shirt underneath and unwrapped the sash to his pants.

"Wait."

"You'll enjoy this I promise." Indyira said. He smirked as he undid the buttons of the shirt. "There are much better things I could use my mouth for other than singing." He leaned up for one last kiss before he ducked down and licked Zuko's neck. He sucked along his neck tendon and nipped at his collarbone, working his way down to Zuko's nipples. His moan was strained like he was trying to suppress it. He gripped the sheets and arched his back when Indyira's laved over the sensitive skin. They hardened immediately under the attention. Indyira rubbed one between his fingers as he licked and sucked the other. Zuko felt like he was losing control of himself but instead of resisting his let it happen. Felt a sudden heat take him despite the fact his skin was covered in goose bumps.

"Indy..." Zuko arched up and gripped the back of his robe. Indyira pulled away tugging his nipple a little as he did.

"Does that feel good?" He asked as he gently pinched them both. Zuko gasped and arched high.

"Yes..." He hissed through his teeth. He couldn't help the noises he was making or the way he shamelessly humped into Indyira's stomach. "God, it hurts."

"Am I squeezing too tight?" Indyira asked before he started caressing in circles.

"No... not that." Zuko said before he pushed his hips into Indyira again. He felt Zuko's erection against his abdomen and got the hint. Indyira pulled Zuko's pants down and off his legs before he sat back and looked at him for a moment. Zuko didn't have that much pubic hair but his cock curved up toward his navel – fat, twitching, rosy and wet on the tip. He spread Zuko's legs and got into place between them. Zuko jumped when he felt Indyira's hands on his thighs. "What are you doing?"

"I'm about to suck your cock." Indyira answered as if they had done this a million times before and Zuko was crazy for asking. He gripped the base of Zuko's erection and held it steady. His thigh flexed under Indyira's other hand. He stroked Zuko slowly a few times – squeezing the tip a little just to see more clear fluid seep out. He moaned and moved his hips anxiously. Indyira licked his lips and smiled. He slid back Zuko's foreskin before he flicked his tongue over the spot right under the tip.

Zuko screamed and bucked. Indyira watched him as he came undone by just a few light sweeps of his tongue. His skin was so hot and smooth. Indyira took the tip between his lips and pumped his hand up and down the shaft. Zuko tasted clean but salty. Indyira hooked his arm under Zuko's leg to keep him in place as he took more in his mouth. He glanced up when Zuko suddenly grabbed a fistful of his hair and pulled. "That's so good... it's hot... ow!" He yelped and Indyira pulled back.

"Sorry." He apologized and rubbed over where he accidentally scratched Zuko's sensitive skin with his teeth. He licked up the length a few times before laving over his balls as well.

Zuko tried to breathe but every time Indyira made contact with his mouth it felt like all the air was pulled from his lungs. It was beyond anything he had ever experienced in his life. Despite the occasional clumsy fumble or the nip of teeth Zuko was in heaven. He felt sweet all consuming heat start to pool in his core. He nearly screamed again when Indyira took him back between his lips. He bit his knuckle and whimpered. So close to climax he was willing to beg to reach it. Indyira kept sucking and licking and rubbing. He pulled his hair but he didn't stop. There wasn't any build up – Zuko was suddenly crushed under the force of his orgasm. One second it was all warm and fluttery, the next it was white, hot, smoldering intensity assaulting his senses as pure pleasure surged through him.