the book of mormon ❗ (only minor spoiler)

^ man up ^

rating: 1000/10, same ranking as falsettos

everything about this musical is stunning. everything.

all the characters are so loveable. i went to see it on tour in the summer and it was the best thing ever.

the spooky mormon hell dream performance shook me to the C O R E because of how awesome it was! and oh my god. turn it off was one of my favorite parts in the whole thing.

i don't have a favorite part. the ENTIRE SHOW is my favorite part.

i can't say many of them in case i spoil something, but:

"was i in it?"

"find the box that's gay and CRUSH IT! okay???"

"iiiiiii have maggots in my scroooooootuuuum"

the entire man up number. wow. one of my favorites ever.

and i already knew about the quick change in turn it off, but when i saw the show, it still had me shook, like it was tHAT GOOD

when they clap and the light shuts off for three seconds and they clap again and appear wearing pink sparkly vests. sjsjjsks.

each song is a massive bop, i was laughing my ass off, and it was just... wow.

i'm such a sucker for over the top flamboyant dance numbers, and the book of mormon satisfied aLL my needs.

favorite character:
kevin price ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ what a beautiful hardworking confident disney loving boy who i am in LOVE WITH

least favorite character:
literally don't have a least favorite.

dream role:
kevin price or connor mckinley (i'm a girl, but i can dream.)

favorite song(s):
man up (best act 1 ending ever)
spooky mormon hell dream
turn it off
we are africa
baptize me

least favorite song(s):
that's an offensive question to ask.

favorite actor:
andrew rannells. when i saw the show though, kevin clay played price, so kevin clay is really freaking great too.

favorite line:
"I CAN'T BELIEVE JESUS CALLED ME A DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK"
- kevin price

favorite ship:
M C P R I C E L E Y . it's so obvious that kevin likes connor back!

one of the best shows ever on broadway in my opinion.

i love the little details, like how mckinley (in turn it off) says "being gay is bad but lying is worse"

"being gay": he points at kevin

"lying is worse": he points at arnold

THAT'S SO CLEVER AND KEVIN IS SO OBVIOUSLY GAY (OR AT LEAST HAVING GAY THOUGHTS) AND THE WHOLE THING IS JUST. HOLY SHIT, IT'S JUST FANTASTIC.

i love the innocent but also sexual "baptize me", like that song thooooooooo

it's like the book of mormon version of i love the way from something rotten

where it's not supposed to be sexual but it is and it's hilaRIOUS

"i just bAptized her, she got dOUSED by hEAVENLY FATHER"

"I'M WET WITH SALVATION"

100000000/10 would recommend and would be very offended to anybody who doesn't like it (jkjk).