Chapter 26: Wedding eve{Edited}

|Keep trying she'll remain mine.|

Grace's Pov:

The days passed by in a blur. Before I knew it, it was already the eve of our wedding. I was now staying with Amanda as the groom could not see his bride before the wedding.

Xavier was not fine with it but when Amanda scolded him he had no choice but to agree. He was more protective of me even when I told him that I was fine.

The doctor confirmed that I was two weeks pregnant. He said that we will be able to do an ultrasound in either 16-25 weeks of pregnancy. Xavier asked if could do it before that and the doctor said that we could do an early ultrasound before 14 weeks of pregnancy.

I had to ask Skylar to keep it a secret and not to tell anyone that I was pregnant. She only told Ryan so we had to ask him to keep it a secret too.

"What are you thinking dear?" Mom asked and I smiled.

"Nothing. Just nervous" I said and Skylar scoffed.

"You are more likely thinking about Xavier right now." She teased and I rolled my eyes.

"Was not!" I argued and she chuckled.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night"

"So Grace you want some chocolate?" Amanda asked and I nodded eagerly. During these past days, I noticed that I ate more chocolate and I blamed it to the baby. Skylar chuckled knowing why I said yes.

My phone vibrated and I looked at it.

Hey, babe, did you eat?- Xav baby

Yes, I did and you?-G

His replies were quick so I guessed he was home with Ryan, dad and his dad.

Dad knew Xavier's dad Nathan as they met before at some meeting with Rick

Just finished. And did you take your pills?- Xav baby

Here we go again.

Yes I did dad!!-G

oh baby its daddy but please keep that to bed will ya ;)- Xav baby

I felt my cheeks heat up.

Whatever xav bye- G

Wish I was there to see you blushing and yeah please sleep early, tomorrow it's a big day and you are going to get tired more. And it's not good for the baby- Xav baby

Yes I will and please don't be drunk tonight or else you won't be able to wake up tomorrow- G

I know baby and I need to go right now. Love you see you tomorrow ;)- Xav baby

Love you too see ya-G

"And she is talking to her fiance again," Skylar said.

"Her Grace." I looked up and saw my favourite chocolate.

"Xavier told me to give you these because he forgot yesterday." She said and I nodded. I smiled as I knew Xavier lied. He did buy me some yesterday before I went to bed. It's been our routine since the visit to the doctor.

He remembered and gave it to his mom for tonight. How can I not love this man?

I opened it and started to eat it.

The doorbell rang and Amanda stood up.

"I will get it." She said and went to the front door.

"Who can it be at this hour?" Mom asked and we shrugged.