???: Suit yourself, Monsters, Get him!

All the monsters run towards Master Zoro, He used his swords to fight the monsters. He cut two monsters in the throat, one monster with a sword technique he used on him.

Master Zoro: Two Sword Style...Tiger Bite!

That technique made the monster loose so much blood that it slashed him in the gut. Then He used another technique on three other monsters.

Master Zoro: Two Sword Style...Whirlwind of death!

He made a tornado to send the monsters float, then he jumped to the tornado and slashed the three monsters in the tornado. After that, the monsters fell to the ground, dead and Master Zoro landed on the ground on his feet. It look like Master Zoro had taken out the lizards monsters already, but he had to deal with him.

???: Not bad old man, but do you think you can take me out?!

Master Zoro: Let's find out!

Master Zoro was covered with blood (A little bit) and the swords as well.

The two of them went running towards each other and collide.

(Yn) POV.

(Yn) was at the village looking for any people that are alive.

(Yn): Damn It! There's No one that are alive, why would those bastards do this?!

Suddenly, A monster jumped from a fire and punched (Yn), making him drag to the ground and gets up, wiping his mouth.

(Yn): nrrrrg, That hurt a little, let's see what you got!

The Monster roar and went running towards (Yn), the monster sing a punch. but (Yn) Dodge it, but then the monster grabbed him and slammed him to the ground and throws him to the trees. After that, he recovers himself, almost and was hurt.

(Yn): D-Damn it!

(Yn) went charging to the monster, but the monster grabbed his head and slam him to the ground.

(Yn): Aaaarrrgh, Son of a Bitch!

The monsters stomps on (Yn) hard, and once he continues stomping him, (Yn) spits too much blood. After a few stomps to (Yn), the monster leaves. But then he realizes that (Yn) got up.

(Yn): *Huffs and puffs* I-Im not done with you yet...

The monster turns around and tries to finish off (Yn) with a massive punch, but suddenly, (Yn) Blocked it with his Bear hand!? The monster couldn't believe that he blocked his punch. (Yn) raised his other arm, closed it for a fist and punched the monster's gut. The monster was painfully hurt, with his mouth, spitting blood in slow motion. Then, the monster was sent flying towards the trees.

(Yn): Hehe....

The monster recovered himself and got angry and charged to (Yn). He used both of his hands to hammer head (Yn), but (Yn) jumped before the monster swing his attack. (Yn) was up in the air, and goes falling towards the monsters and gave him a spinning front flip kick in the head. The monster was down and once (Yn) was in the ground, he went running to the monsters once he was getting up on his knees, the he lift his arm while running and closed it to a fist and punched the monster directly to his chest and made a hole on him. (Yn) kept his hand inside the monster.

(Yn): Heh, you look like your in pain.

The monsters eyes were all white and was truly in pain.

(Yn): But let me tell you this, once you go to hell, tell all the other monsters...Tell them they can kiss my ass!