Sarah And Her Stanger

This is the first experience of many that I will be posting to this site. While I was only a spectator of sorts, it revolves around the daughter of a friend of mine. My friend, whom we will refer to as Nicole, has a daughter that was 15 years old when I was staying with them.

This girl, Sarah, is a sweet person. Never misbehaves and always polite to every one, even though she has trouble with people at her school. Now I believe Sarah to be sensitive to some degree to the paranormal, even if she doesn't realize it herself.

Ok, on to the main topic. The guest room that I was staying in was opposite the bathroom and Sarah's room was in between the two. She always has her door open when she sleeps. One night in the first week that I had been staying there, I come out of the guest room to turn the television off because it was disturbing my rest and I see someone sitting in front of Sarah's computer with their back to the door playing one of her games. I step inside the room about to tell her to get to bed, you have school tomorrow, when I see Sarah in her bed sleeping. I then walk to the lounge room, thinking I had seen Nicole playing Sarah's computer. But when I reached the lounge room, I saw that Nicole was watching T.V.

After a short conversation with Nicole, I walk back to the guest room and hear Sarah talking. "What are you doing? The screen is too bright, you woke me up." Now, I acknowledge that what I did next was incredibly rude of me as a guest but I knew that Sarah didn't bring some one over and the only other person in the house unaccounted for is Sarah's three year old sister. I listened and watched through Sarah's doorway. Nothing else was said but I could see that she was awake and the other person was still there. I'm not sure if it was the computer screen manipulating the shadows to fall on the stranger or if the stranger was a shadow itself, but either way the stranger looked solid and masculine.

Sarah was awake and she was just staring at the stranger and the stranger stared back at her before getting up to lie beside Sarah in her bed. She told the stranger goodnight before closing her eyes and going to sleep herself.

I was feeling a little guilty for spying on this teenage girl (doesn't sound too good now does it?), so I retired to my own bed for the night.

I've seen this stranger following Sarah multiple times since that night, it never leaves the house though even when she leaves for school. I'm unsure as to what it might be, it just looks like a solid shadow, unbelievably tall too. Sarah never seems to be disturbed by it. Any feed back and advice would be welcome and questions will be answered. Thank you for reading this story and your comments are much appreciated.