Chapter Sixteen- I Know How It Feels

A/N Hey Guys, Read this please! It's important for the story!!

Ok so, this may be the last chapter of Emma's fifth year. Next chapter will probably start up with the summer before sixth year. Not quite sure how I'm going to do the seventh year, but I'll fit it in somehow. So basically, I'm not writing her OWLS or anything so... Yeah. Just a but of a heads-up!

Enjoy...?

By the way, The more longer comments, the faster the upload!

~AwesomePegacorn

~I'm so damn tired of being there for people, being that shoulder to cry on, telling everyone that they are gorgeous/handsome. I'm tired of saying all these things and only receiving a, "Thank you." In return. I'm tired of being the strong friend, having to be strong for all my friends when I have no one. I'm sick and tired I being someone they need. I need someone to be there for me, to tell me nice things and let me cry on their shoulder. I'm so f*cking tired of being alone all the time.~

TRIGGER WARNING: This story includes depression, self harm, and many other factors. This chapter talks about abuse, so it may make readers uncomfortable. Read at your own risk.

It took a week. A week until Sirius finally grew a pair and went looking for Emma. Along with him, James, Remus, and Peter.

"She's going to have my head..." Sirius murmured as they walked down to where they thought the Hufflepuff common room was. James patted his best friend on the back with a sad smile, deciding not to say anything and leave his friend be. Remus on the other hand felt quite relaxed as they looked for her. He had told her he was a werewolf, and all she had done was say, "Oh." And walk away. Not quite what he was expecting, but it was something...

Remus hadn't thought he'd done anything wrong. If he had, he was sure to be told by Emma but he had heard nothing from either. He thought Emma just needed some time alone before talking to them, and he was happy to give her the space she needed. James thought both his friends were mental. Remus hadn't quite grasped the fact yet that they had told one of her BIGGEST secrets. And James thought Sirius was under reacting. Sirius had blabbed to one of his fangirls who told another, and so on. He still doesn't know why.

Peter, though, has been quite throughout this. He knew what Sirius did was wrong, and kind of despised him for that. Peter comes from a home of abuse, such like our dear Emma, but he wouldn't dare tell his friends. Tell them how when he was eight and had shown a small sign of magic, his father had burned his arm with the lit end of a cigaret butt. No, he wouldn't tell them that once, just once, his mother had slapped him so hard he had a big, black bruise on his cheek for a week.

It's sad how Emma and Peter are just so alike and yet... they don't even know it.

The four boys ended up standing in front of a portrait of an apple tree full of red-ruby apples. Not sure to do, Remus knocked on the portrait and most of the red-ruby apples fell to the ground with 'thump'. That wasn't the way in. James tapped an apple and it turned green. Nothing happened.

"What on earth are you boys doing?" Came a shrill voice behind them. Professor Sprout hurried around them and took out her wand, muttering a spell as she pointed it at the portrait. All the apples flew back up to the tree and became perfect, red-ruby apples once more. She turned to the Marauders,

"You four Gryffindor's better have a good rea-" "It's ok, Professor," a small quiet voice said from behind the boys, "they're looking for me." The boys turned and saw Emma, looking pale as ever. Her usual healthy looking blonde hair was looking thinner and grey. Sprout walked up to Emma and wrapped an arm around her shoulder and leaned down, whispering something into her ear. Emma nodded and smiled at her before Sprout walked off.