Meeting The Director

Nicholas' POV
I was nervous to meet the director. She sounded a bit judgmental but I just went with it because I've heard that she's an awesome director with the best actors and actresses. I've never seen her so I'm actually nervous and excited.

I enter the building and security check yada yada yada. Then I open the door to see her making out with Sebastian Stan. They're all making a weird noise with their mouth.

"Sorry am I interrupting? If I am I can leave." I say nervously.

"I am so sorry you had to see this. It's just that we're-." She pauses.

"What happened," I say.

"NICO IS THAT YOU. NICO ITS ME I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH YOU IN 5TH AND 6TH GRADE!" She says.

I smile as I think of that. "Yeah I remember you. You talked about JT and Riverdale and The Office like 24/7. Ava." I say.

Then she hugs me. "It's been forever!" She says.

"Yeah. It has, have you seen Amri?" I ask.

"No but I hear that she's an actress now. So I sent someone to look for her so that she can act in my movie, I wanna surprise her, you know?" She says.

"Yeah I understand." I say.

"Okay so let's talk about your book." She says.

"Of course, but first let's talk about your affair with Sebastian Stan." I say.

"FINE." She says with a laugh.