83: A.M. Bombshell

A/N: If you want me to love you forever (but let's be real, I'll love you all either way), could you please share this story in however you see fit. You are all wonderful. Enjoy.

"Harry! You cannot say things like that while–"

"I'm inside you? I don't know, I think you like it."

His voice is too mischievous and his expression is too gleeful, it makes my insides twist more than they already are. It's exhilarating but it also feels wrong, although I don't know how and he feels good and once again I'm a complete mess of emotions and sensation I'd hardly remember my own name if he wasn't holding up a conversation with me right now.

And to think I was asleep only a few minutes ago.

I won't go as far to say that this particular moment is like the movies but waking up was so let me start from the beginning.

The early of morning light warming my skin coaxes me out of my blissful sleep. The sun rays manage to peek through the glass and shine against the slight dust in the air, causing a warm golden hue to encompass the room. It was the kind of clear crisp morning that you can only get after a really hearty storm like we had last night.

Last night...

My body is still exhausted that the simple act of rubbing my eyes clear of sleep is a struggle but I move just enough that the events of last night comes back to mind. The pool... our shower... in his bed... every aspect of last night from the candles to his weight on me cames flooding in and I snuggle into my pillow and under the covers with a smile on my face.

It was the movie worthy moment.

And then I feel it. And not just his strong arms around my middle holding me tight or the soft touch of his lips against me as he sleeps. No, I feel it, him, Harry Jr. and he's wide awake.

Now this isn't the first time I've experienced Harry's morning wood, and I'm sure it won't be the last, but this is the first time I've woken up knowing exactly what he could do with it. And that deep sparkling feeling in my gut springs up and all I want is to be closer to him even if he is already smashed up against my back as much as he can be.

But I want more.

Of course, last night wasn't anything mind-blowingly wonderful in terms of feeling and sensation. I felt awkward and it was terribly uncomfortable, to put it mildly, and I'm still feeling this harsh ache in my lady business out through my hips, but Harry Jr. still got to me, perking my interesting and I want to learn more.

"We both wish you a good morning, love."

Harry's morning voice is even deeper than when we were in the middle of things last night, the rumble from his chest pressing against my back, pulling me in, making me smile like a goon at this really perfect moment.

"Is that how you're gonna reference yourself now? As a we?"

"Ahhmm..." he nods his head against my neck, the smile evident against my skin. "He only wants a bit of attention."

"Last night wasn't enough?"

At this, he wiggles his hips against my bum showcasing the pull length and firmness of his manhood as his Han slides down my front to see just how aroused I already am. "It'll never be enough."

Next thing I know, Harry is pulling me back, wedging his body between my legs and laying his head on my exposed breasts, kissing me gently before settling down.

My fingers take their spot in his hair hoping it'll coax him to ask for what I know we both want. I might not a virgin anymore but I still don't hold the confidence to just come out and say it, at least not without some major teasing on Harry's part. Harry's a boy and he is more than ready and we are already in the right position, I just needed him to bring it up.