"Dylan" I hear someone say making me look up from my phone.
"Hmm?" I say turning my phone off.
"Rachel has to get back home, are you ready to go?" Oliver says as he stands up. I nod before we walk out of the mall.

The car ride was silent besides the music on the radio. Once we finally get back to Oliver house it had started raining. Rachel says goodbye to Oliver in the car before running off to her car and quickly getting inside. Me and Oliver rush into his house as well. We take off our shoes at the door as to not leave wet foot prints all over to house. As soon as I close the door and we both slip off our shoes Oliver gives me a sudden kiss on the lips which lasted a couple seconds. Once he pulled away he said
"Ughh. I missed the taste of you" I laugh at his comment before he smashes his lips onto mine again. He move his hands down to my waist gripping onto them tightly as he pulls my body closer to him. he pulls away again and then says in a whiny voice
"I couldn't kiss you all day" I laugh again at his words before walking off.
"Hey! Where are you going?" Oliver yells after me as I walk upstairs. He follows after me and says "I'm not done with you Dylan" making me giggle but I continue to walk away. I get into his bedroom and close the door behind me, locking it. Oliver gets to the door and tries to open it.
"Dylan" he whines "let me in" I laugh and then say
"No"
"Dylan" he says a little louder with an annoyed voice as he shakes the door nob, trying to get it to unlock.
I smile as I shake my head in amusement. I wash off my makeup and and apply some chapstick before change into this while Oliver tries to get inside.

 I wash off my makeup and and apply some chapstick before change into this while Oliver tries to get inside

"Come on baby" Oliver whines from the other side of the bedroom door. I sigh before I walk over to the door and unlock it. I open the door to see Oliver right there.
"Hi. Did you need something?" I say in an innocent voice. He slightly growls before picking me up and walking inside the room, slamming the door closed and then throwing me on the bed.
"What the hell Dylan?" Oliver says as he gets on the bed.
"What?" I say in an innocent voice as I start to sit up but he pushes me back down and gets on top of me grabbing my wrists and pinning them to the bed.
"You're a jerk" Oliver says as he gets closer to me.
"I am not" I say
"You locked me out of my own room" he says tightening his grip on my wrists.
"I know" I say smiling. He smiles back at me as he shakes his head. He stops moving and just looks at me.
"What?" I say trying to get my hands loose. He leans closer to me and says
"I miss you"
"What" I say confused, "I'm right here"
"I know but I miss you" He says before giving me a kiss. He start to pull away but I lean up and connect our lips again. His grip loosens enough for me to slip my hands out. My hands move to his hair pulling on it. He groans before pulls away and grabs my hands again pinning them to the bed before attacking my lips again. He moves down to my neck giving me hickeys all over. My breath quickens as he continues to kiss me all over.
"Oliver" I whine. He pulls away and looks at me. He lets go of my arms and I flip us over so that I'm on top of him. I pull on the bottom of his shirt signaling him to take it off. He pulls it off and throws it on the floor somewhere. I scan his body for a few seconds until I lean in and start kissing him again. He slides his hands onto the bottom of my cropped hoodie and pulls it over my head throwing it on the floor like his shirt. We start kissing again, he slips his hands onto my thighs gripping onto them tightly.