♡Saving You♡

A request from jamia0903
I hope it's okay!❤

~~~~~♡~~~~~

"You're so stupid!" your boyfriend, Phillip, yelled as he struck you across the face. You let out a cry as he growled.

You had been in an abusive relationship with Phillip, for over a year now. Many times, you had tried to get away from him - but he would always find a way to threaten you. Day after day, and night after night - he would beat you up. He had anger management issues, you were sure.

"Stop!" you yelled, the tears streaming down your face.

Phillip always made it a point to flirt with other girls in front of you, and several times - you had caught him in bed with a different girls. However, you didn't care, because you didn't love Phillip. You were in love with someone else.

A man named Michael Jackson. Yes, the King of Pop.

You and Michael were seeing each other behind Phillip's back.

The two of you had met several months ago, when he bumped into you along the evening bridge. You still remembered that night, and how quiet it was.

You also remembered how furious Phillip was when you returned home at two in the morning. Michael was the kindest man you had ever met, and conversations with him were never boring.

He knew of Phillip's behavior, and many a time - he had tried to get the police involved. But Phillip was a monster, he threatened to have your family killed if you ever left.

However, at this point - you weren't sure about anything.

"You always disrespect me!" he sneered. "You're worthless!" he remarked before walking out of the bedroom. Once you heard the door slam shut, you broke down. Violent sobs shook your small frame, making you wish that you were stronger, just so that you could fight Phillip.

As the tears streamed down your face, you heard the telephone ring. Since the object sat atop the bedside table, you slowly got to your feet - making your way over to sit down at the edge of the bed.

"Hello?" you answered after picking up the receiver.

"(Y/N)?" Michael's voice came out as a whisper. "Is Phillip home?"

"No," you responded. "You're fine,"

"What the hell happened? You sound like you've been crying,"

"I....it's nothing," you bit your lip.

"He hit you again, didn't he?" you could hear Michael getting angry. "(Y/N), you need to get away from him,"

"I know," you breathed. "But I....I just need time,"

"Can you meet me at the park in an hour?" he questioned softly.

"Yes,"

~•♡•~

After disconnecting the call, you had quickly had your shower before throwing on a thin sweater over tight fitting jeans. Your hair was left open, and slightly teased. You wore a beautiful shade of red lipstick, that brought out the complexion of your skin.

With your outfit, you wore ballet flats - and you were stunning.

At present moment, you were walking along the park - looking at everyone as they enjoyed the sunshine. The morning was bright, but you felt dark. Phillip was a monster, and you hated him.