Where am I?

As i looked at the results i started hyperventalating. After awhile iCouldn't breathe and collapsed, i looked around for Matt but all i saw was red gushing everywhere. I saw Matt running towards me but that was it, everthing went black.

*DREAM*

The doctor handed me my baby and i automatically started to cry. there was nothing in this world as much as this child, well mabe Matt. Maybe not Matt. Well yeah wether i wanted to admit it or not i loved him more than i should i mean since our little coincidence i couldn't stop thinking about him. All of a sudden the bab stopped crying i looked down at her and her chest wasn't moving. My baby wasn't breathing!

"Doctor!" I screamed but all that came in was Matt giving me cautious eyes.

"Help" i screamed again, "Matt help oue baby is dying"

"Of course she is." He said cooly And i just Stared at him "we decided we didnt want a kid so the doctor gave her an injection and there she went."

"What! you f*cking selfish bastard!She was my Lifeline she was all i cared about in the world anymore and you agreed to kill her!" i screamed even louder "I HATE YOU!"

"No you don't" he said just as cooly as he did the explanantion, "In fact you love me"

"Thats not the point I know i love you but thats got nothing to do with my beautiful baby lying lifeless in my arms" i almost cried

*end dream*

" i love you Matt" i screame sitting up in a hospital bed crying. Everyone in the room just stared at me. Wait why was I in a hospital?

"where am I?" i ASked A doctor looked at me and said'

" your in a hospital ou have been unconcious for approximetly six hours, in the room with us are your mother and the young man who called us to get you."

I looked around and in the chair in the corner was Matt with a relieved face and my mother standing next to me with tears down her eyes. The doctor walked to the end of my bed picking up, what i believed to be, my chart.

"Miss Bracer did you know your pregnant? It says here you aren't very far along?" the doctor asked calmly.

"WHat!" My mother almost screamed

I just closed my eyes and started to cry not wanting this moment to exist. Not even knowing it happened i fell back to sleep. All of a sudden i felt someone shaking me. i fluttered my eyes open and there was my mom.

"HEy honey i have been contemplating the situation, and the doctor said your not even a week along so it is still iffy, But the fact being that you could have just died i came to terms with it. All i need to know is Who is the father?" she rushed the words out all in one breathe.

Without even thinking i said, "Matt"

she sighed with releif than said " I was hoping so. I have to get back to work now that i know that your okay. I know Matt will Take care of you" She winked and i giggled " i Love you honey get some rest Matt will be back in the morning, he refuses to go to school while ou are like this."

"I love you too mom, go to work i will be fine" i sighed.

"I know you will baby just take care of your self, and my grandchild." She said rubbing my belly than leaving the room.

Once i knew that she was gone for sure i let myself break out in tears. With tears streaming down my face i drifted off into unconciousness.

Authors note: Hey guys i need ideas ... and some fans i feel lonely ill fan you back lol