About Our Profile

Greetings from the United Earth Army team!

We are a unique hub which focuses on the military audience of Wattpad, that is, whether you're into writing or reading military-themed content, this is the place for you!

You can find our reading lists where we showcase the best stories related to our profile theme. Also, a lot of military-related actives—contests and challenges— will be held on our profile.

So come to browse our extensive library and take a seat on our comfy leather armchairs. We are happy to have you here with us!

The principal objective of this guidebook is to help you navigate the profile and give an overview of everything that takes place here, including other need-to-know information to help you interact in and with our profile and Wattpad in general.

We will cover loads of guidelines, how's what's, where's, and why's here.

Our aim is not to exempt or exclude younger readers and writers, rather, it is to make sure that the military demographic of Wattpad is provided with the same level of access to suitable content, as any other group on Wattpad. That means connecting readers with writers and making it easier to find militaristic-themed content. We also aim to help military writers find other like-minded writers.

Remember: Read, Comment and Vote on stories you enjoy. Always be positive. Encourage one another to build a great community.