Part 7

Arabella's POV

"I can take you home love." The deep British voice said causing me to look up meeting his ravishing eyes.

"Bella is that okay?" Shawn says looking at me.

I don't know Shawn is it? You're sending me home with a guys mI've never properly met. I mean he is very good looking and that accent though, but besides that! I'm sure he's just like Chloe if he's dating her.

Silence fills the air while I mentally scold Shawn, while the booths eyes are on me.

"Yeah, thank you, that'd be lovely" I say looking down, awkwardly waiting for him to say goodbye to everyone sitting there.

"Shawn how are you gonna get home." I asked while waiting.

"Styles will come back, don't stress." He said smiling. I gave him a quick wave before turning around to follow Harry.

As we walk into the car park, I silently look around wondering which car is his. I soon get the answer when I see the lights of a car flash, signaling the car that unlocked was his, which was beautiful.

I was too busy gawking at the car to notice that harry had been leaning against the passenger side of the car, the door open, watching me, for what I assumed was him wanting me to get inside the car

I walked towards the car, silently shivering, my body taking notice to the chill in the air.

As I reach the door, i feel a change in weight on my shoulders and look up to see that Harry had given me his jacket, causing me to smile up at him.

"Thank you." I say slightly blushing as I climbed into the car.

His car was absolutely spotless, with a new car smell, mixed with some heavenly smell which I didn't recognize.

"Is this yours?" I asked him, as he pulled out onto the main road, focusing on the road intently.

"Yep, it is." He answers back, I could listen to him speak for hours.

"I know this sounds weird , but we haven't officially met before, so yeah, I'm Harry Styles." He says flashing me a super cute, yet jaw dropping smile.

"Arabella Mae Mendes." I reply, smiling back at him. As he drives down the road, I actually get to take a second to just look at him.

I've come to a final decision that he is good looking. Whom I kidding, he is very attractive, his perfectly structured face as well as his beautiful emerald green eyes, which I always seem to catch at the most unexpected moments, as well as his hair. Don't get me started on his hair.