RIVALS

So, before anybody gets confused, I'm going to explain all of the important pieces of information you'll need for this fic. Firstly, it's a Larry Stylinson story, so if you aren't into that, then you don't have to read. Please no hate, as well.

Secondly, in this, 'One Direction' isn't actually One Direction. The band is actually made up of Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Niall Horan and two new characters, Oliver Smith and Charles "Charlie" Edwards. Oliver is portrayed by Reece Bibby, and Charlie is Tom Holland. However, the group still sing all of One Direction's actual songs.

Thirdly, the 'rival' group, is actually just 5SOS with a new name. They're called "Red Panic". 5 Seconds of Summer don't actually exist in this story (I suck, I know), because it's an AU, but also because I didn't want to come up with a heap of cheesy song names. The band is made up of Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, and two more new characters, Theo James and Elliot Williams. Theo is portrayed by Perri Kiely, and Elliot is actually Ashton Irwin (It just kinda happened). This group sings all of the 5SOS songs.

The story will take form in twitter, instragram and real life moments. There'll be some news articles too. This is loosely based on the feud between One Direction and The Wanted, but not completely. Hope you enjoy.

RED PANIC

Instagram: @redpanic | Twitter: @redpanicofficial

LOUIS TOMLINSON

Instagram: @louist91 | Twitter: @Louis_Tomlinson

❝At least we're not singing about girls smiling at the floor

At least we're not singing about girls smiling at the floor. I mean, she obviously doesn't want to look at you if she prefers to look at the ground.

ZAYN MALIK

Instagram: @zayn | Twitter: @zaynmalik