♡A Dark Turn ~ Request♡

~SET IN THE THRILLER ERA~

This is for poeticdreams-
Girl, I hope you like it!❤

~~~~~♡~~~~~

Tears streamed down Michael's face as he stared at the photograph frame in his hand. Running his fingers over the glass cover, he tried to steady his breathing. His entire family, the people he adored, had all been taken away from him during a mass assassination. Now, he was the only survivor - carrying on the Jackson name.

Michael's bags were packed, and were located near the front door. The young man was seated on the sofa, in the living room - crying silently. It had been two weeks since his family had been taken away from him, and he was a mess.

His Thriller album had just been released, and was doing so well. However, Michael didn't care about that. He simply wanted his family back.

Of course, following the assassination, the press began to hound the poor fellow. Everywhere he went, there were members of the paparazzi - asking him insensitive questions. It was due to this that Michael had decided to retreat to a quiet place.

Frank, his manager, had managed to find him a place to stay - away from the public eye. It was near a dense forest, and the people were friendly.

Suddenly, someone could be heard, knocking at the front door. Michael shook his hear and placed the photo frame beside him before standing up. With tired eyes, he made his way over to the door - opening it to reveal Frank.

"Hey," Michael nodded weakly.

"Mike," Frank sighed, clearly feeling sorry for the boy. "Are you sure you're going to be okay?"

Michael shook his head slightly, fighting back the sobs that threatened to harm his composure.

"I'm not okay, Frank," he whispered. "But I'll pull through,"

~•♡•~

Upon arriving at the destination, Michael was quite shocked. The place was quiet, and everything seemed lonely. However, the young man didn't mind. Frank had wished him the best of luck before driving away, and so, Michael was on his own. The houses didn't look like houses, in fact - they were very much like cabins. There were numbers in front of each cabin, making Michael relax a little. All he had to do was look for the cabin number that Frank had advised him about.

Cabin 401.

As Michael walked, he suddenly bumped into a female figure. Immediately, he noticed that she was beautiful. She looked like a vision.

"I'm sorry," he grinned awkwardly. "I wasn't looking where I was going,"

The young lady laughed, brushing him off.

"It's fine," she smiled. "Are you...new here?"

Michael felt his insides freeze. She didn't know whom he was, and for that - he was grateful.

"Uh...yes," he sighed. "My family is dead so...I..needed a place to help me clear my mind.

"Oh," the girl frowned. "I'm sorry to hear that," she bit her lip before extending her hand. "I'm (Y/N), by the way,"

Michael flashed her a small smile, taking her hand and shaking it.

"I'm Michael," he spoke as he released her hand.

"It's nice to meet you, Michael," (Y/N) grinned. "So...which cabin are you staying in?"

"

Uh...cabin 401," he responded.

"Where are your things?"

"Frank-" he stopped mid sentence. "I mean..they're already inside,"

"Well, if you're free, you could come into my cabin and have a cup of tea," she studied Michael. "I can make a mean cup of tea," she giggled.

"Uh...yeah," Michael smiled shyly. "That would be lovely,"

~•♡•~

By the end of the day, Michael and (Y/N) had become good friends. They had spoken about anything, and everything - and the man felt that he could trust the young woman.

All in all, the place was quiet, and the people were reserved. At present moment, Michael was in his cabin, laying on his bed. He stared up at the ceiling, thinking about his family. He missed them so much.

The tears began to stream down the sides of his face, making him sit up and wipe them away with the back of his hand.

Suddenly, he heard someone knocking at the front door. Michael frowned a little, getting up from the bed. He made his way out of the small bedroom - and rushed to open the door.

"(Y/N)?" he frowned when he saw her. She was breathing heavily, and her face was bleeding. She pushed her way inside before slamming the door shut.

"Michael, we have to get out of here," she breathed. "The entire neighbourhood is possessed," she whispered. "We're the only sane ones here, and we need to escape - fast,"

~~~~~♡~~~~~
Thank you so much for reading!
This one was for poeticdreams-
I hope it was okay!
Thank you for reading!
Lemme know your thoughts!
Lots of love!
Isha♡
~~~~~♡~~~~~