||FIFTEEN||

FORTH POV

After my revelation last night I couldn't sleep. Especially with Beam lying right next to me.

The whole night I just wanted to hold him and all this gross romantic stuff. God, what was wrong with me?

Beam stayed here last night. In the same bed as me. With me. And we didn't have sex.

"Forth?" Beam voice pulled out my thoughts. Shit, what was I gonna do now?

"Did I wake you up?" I asked turning to face him. He smiled and shook his head.

"Are you hungry?" He asked. For you. "For me?" He asked, smiling wide.

Shit, shit, shit. Did I say that out loud? What is with me?

"Maybe." I said leaning forward. Beam smiled and leaned forward to.

"Maybe I want you to." Beam said closing the space between us. This kiss wasn't small or soft for long.

I rested my hand on the back of his neck, holding him in place.

I pushed him on his back and climbed on top of him. Beam laid his hands on my sides.

I pulled back slightly and attached my lips to his neck. I sucked lightly but hard enough to leave a mark. I moved my lils up to his ear.

"You told Pha about us." I stated. I heard him sigh.

"I'm sorry." He said softly. I pulled back all the way and smiled.

"Make it up to me." I said. He smiled and pushed me off of him and onto the bed so he can climb on top of me.

If all we were ever gonna be was friends who have sex I was gonna make the most of it, and be with him as much as possible.

"Don't worry. I will." He said taking off his shirt.

BEAM POV

After we had sex, we decided to stay in bed. My whole body hurt. It was painful but I wanted it. I wanted to be with him.

Forth was sleeping behind me. He had fallen asleep and didn't realize he put his arm around me. I should have, but I didn't, remove it. Instead I snuggled into him.

After my last girlfriend broke up with I was never really the relationship type. I haven't been in a relationship since than.

It messed me up bad, but when I was with Forth something changed in me. I wanted to be with Forth. I liked him, probably a lot more than I should have. I know that all we are is friends who have multiple one night stands.

My phone rang, pulling me out of my thoughts. I sighed grabbed it.

It was as if she knew I was talking about her.

The caller ID showed my ex girlfriends name. It had been almost a year since we last spoke. Why was she calling me now?

I sighed and removed Forth's arm from my side.

"Hello." I answered.

"Beam." She said. Hearing her voice hurt me in a way I didn't know it still could. "How are you?" She asked. I put on one of Forth's shirts and and my pants.

"I'm good, as usual." I answered walking outside to the balcony.

"Good. I'm glad. I was hoping you were doing good." She said. I sighed.

"Why did you call, Lay?" I questioned. I heard her sigh. There was a long moment of silence before she spoke.

"I'm getting married." She said softly. She's getting...married. We've been broken up for two years and she is already getting married?

I sighed and looked back in the room at Forth who was still sleeping.

Now that I had Forth in my life, Lay didn't affect me like she used to. I smiled and looked down.

"Congrats." I said. She chuckled softly.

"Thank you, Beam. I called to invite you." She said. I could hear the happiness in her voice.

"I would love to come." I said. I wanted to see the person who she chose over me.

"Do you have someone?" She asked. I looked back at Forth.

"I do. I really like him to." I said. She gasped.

"Him?" She asked. I nodded to no one.

"Yes." I answered. She laughed and i heard her clapping in the background.

"You must bring him." She said. I laughed at her response. I did not expect it from her.

"We'll see." I said.

__________

Thoughts on this chapter?

Do you think he will take Forth to the wedding?