Uh Oh

Comment if you like and vote..>>>>~>~>>

Joel P.O.V(sorry i keep switching)

Ugh. I think I'm going to be sick. What the hell? I headed to the bathroom to wash my face. Ew he kissed me and i liked it? No way i-i i don't know. He gave me a boner, ugh. HE FUCKING TOUCHED MY DICK!! That was so nasty but yet it made me hot. I just don't understand this. I could still taste his lips on mine.

What's wrong with me? I don't like guys, at all, yet this one guy 'Dalono' comes at me and changes that. I'm so confused. Sigh.

That little incident in the closet made me miss lunch so i had to go straight to class. This has to be the worst day ever. As soon as i get inside Mrs Gereeds class i see dalono staring right at me. Ya-ahhhh! Shit that scared crap out of me. Ha ha, crap. I sat down next to him, CURSE THE ALPHABET!!

"So, Joel i was thinking of coming to your house after school" he whispered in my ear.

His hot breath sent chills down my spine.

"Uh, I-I'm busy"

" Yeah, your going to be busy with me" he said with a smirk in his face.

God i hate myself. After school he winked at me. I practically ran home locking all the windows and doors. Ha, I'd like to see him get in now.

At 9:30, i was exhausted from homework and just went to sleep. Something heavy was on so i woke up. THE FUCK!!! Dalono was sitting on top of me.

"Ahhhhhh!" I screamed.

" Hi beautiful, i wanted you." He said.

" Look man im straight i don't and won't ever like guys can you get off me?"

He looked like he was about to cry then got off. He didn't leave though. Feeling nice i decided to tell him he could stay but he couldn't touch me or my bed. As soon as i said it he jumped on me.

"Oopfh" damn it.

He looked at me. Uh oh i knew that look. No. No. No. Don't......

He started kissing me, i found myself kissing back. Somehow my shirt was off and he was licking my abs. Mmmmmm, damn it felt good.

He got down towards my waist and just kept brushing his lips against it.

" S-stop teasing."

He unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them off me. Now i was only in my boxers.

"Pink?" He asked

"I like pink." I said blushing.

He went back to sucking on my cock only he was doing it through my boxers. I watched as he pulled away taking his own jeans off showing his erection. I started moaning as he rubbed his dick against mine.

"Oooh, dalono" i said.

I yanked my boxers down and he did the same, going back to grinding on me. He bit my bottom lip then went into a whole make out session. We both cummed at the same time. Out of breath he collapsed on top of me.

<<<<<<<<<<<~ Leaving it at that :) for now. Comment and vote!!!