Introduction

S y n o p s i s 

When Tyler Vermont kills himself because he's so unhappy with his body, Belle Moore is consumed with grief. She never knew Tyler, but the thought of someone committing suicide because they are so uncomfortable in their own skin hits her hard. And so starts her body positivity movement, starting an anonymous blog about her classmates and writing paragraphs about why each particular individual is beautiful.

G e n r e s + R a t i n g 

PG: Includes themes (such as eating disorders, suicide) that may trigger some readers. If you're concerned about the content, please contact the author before reading. 

M i n i   P l a y l i s t 

Titled 'Nude'. The cover art can be viewed in the multimedia bar. To listen to the soundtrack, please click the external link at the bottom of the page. A listing is also included below.

- Masterpiece by Jessie J

- Superheroes by The Script

- Flaws by Bastille

- Brave by Sara Bareilles 

O b j e c t i v e

To promote beauty in every form, to inspire others to discover beauty where it usually isn't found, and to challenge people to do the most difficult task of all: find beauty in themselves.  

W e b s i t e 

Go to birthdaysuits.weebly.com to see Belle's blog come to life!

T w i t t e r

Have anything 'Birthday Suits' related? Tweet lovelylivvi_ and follow for more visual content!