Chapter 20

Day 4: October 21 

Roman's POV

Today gift is a sexual one and I honestly do not know how she's going to take it. 

We've never even discussed it with each other.

We're trying anal and I know once she gets used to it she's going to love it.

We just got back from breakfast and admiring her in her cute outfit. She's wearing a plaid short dress with thin straps, a over-sized orange-ish brownish jean jacket, and white high tops with high socks. 

She just look so fucking sexy that I want to fuck her right there on the kitchen table

"What are you looking at?" She puts a hand on her hip looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Praising whats mines."

"I'm not property." She playfully roll her eyes.

"Oh I know baby, but you're mines and any guy to disrespect that will get handled." 

"So if I'm yours, are you mines?" She asked coming to stand directly in front of me.

"Yes, I belong to you and only you and vice versa." I grab the back of her neck to kiss the life out of her.

"I want to tell you your surprise for the day." I whisper pulling away from her.

"I want to try anal."

She doesn't say anything but let's say her face can be GIF.

(Polly's Face ⬇️)

Polly POV

"I'm sorry, what?" I found myself saying.

"I. Want. To. Try. Anal." He repeats slower.

"I thought that's what you said. Nothing and I mean nothing is going up my ass, have you lost your goddamn mind." 

He just chuckles and that makes me want to slap the hell out of him. 

"You'll like it." 

"I don't fucking think so." 

"Come on babe, I'll make you feel comfortable and work with stretching you before you take my dick."