Prologue

Class 1-A (minus Izuku and Mineta whose been replaced by Shinsou) had gone out on a camping trip for 3 weeks. Aizawa organised this to see if they could survive. They were put in groups of 5 with one group of 4. That group consisted of Katsuki, Shouto, Ejirou and Denki.

"Go find a spot to set up camp. If anything happens and you're in danger, set off a red flare. Each group should have 3," Aizawa explained. "Once 3 weeks have passed, make your way back up here. You'll be collected and taken back to school."

"Hai!"

Everyone went their separate ways with their groups, going down the mountain.

"Hey Bakubro! Where are we going?" Ejirou asked.

"Just shut up and follow." Katsuki replied, walking on ahead.

After awhile of walking, they came cross a clearing off to the side of the mountain.

"We'll set up here." Katsuki said, dropping his things and taking out his tent.

The others did the same, setting their tents up. After, they went in search of food and sticks and stones for a fire. They found a bunch of berries and even caught some fish downstream. They started the fire and cooked the fish as they were hungry. The sun has started to set, slowly going down the horizon.

"Who wants to play a game?" Denki asked.

"Tch. Depends what it is." Katsuki said.

"Let's tell each other horror stories, real or fake." Kirishima suggested.

"Sure." Shouto agreed.

"Fine." Katsuki murmured.

"Alright. I'll start. We'll go in a clockwise direction," Denki said as he cleared his throat. "Long ago, a man went missing in these very woods."

"Some say he fell from the mountains and broke his neck." Ejirou continued.

"But others say the forest spirits killed him instead." Shouto said.

"People have said they've seen his spirit lingering in the forest, just roaming around, ready to kill anyone who comes near." Katsuki added.

"But one day, a boy was dared to go in the forest." D

"He looked around till nightfall, finding no traces of the man." E

"He started to head back when he heard rustling behind him." S

"He turned around, looking everywhere, but found nothing." K

"He turned back round, only to meet a pair of blood red eyes." D

"He tried to scream for help, but no sound came out." E

"He started to run." S

"He ran as fast as he could, but tripped." K

"He turned round, seeing a ghostly figure chasing him." D

"He stood back up and ran some more, nearing the end of the forest." E

"He came out, but, not at the mountain." S

"He was on the edge of a cliff." K

"He turned round and let out a loud scream as he was pushed off the cliff edge, down to the water below." D

"The forest was blocked off from the outside, till last year." E

"The forest was finally opened up again to the public, but, there was no sign of the spirit." S

"Locals say that his spirit was bound to this forest, and whoever sees him will have a fate worse then death." K

They finished the story laughing. They said goodnight to each other and headed into their tents to sleep, ready for tomorrow.