Prologue

~Hey guys! This is my first ever Nalu fan fiction, or any type of fan fiction so if you have some instructive criticism please do comment! I love reading nalu and I've thought of this fan fiction while reading "calming the chaos" on fanfiction.net. I hope you guys like the story! On to the book!~

3rd person P.O.V
Natsu was raised by Achnologia, the chaos dragon. This led to Natsu being incredibly strong as a young child, however, all "good" things must come to an end.
One day, Natsu wakes up and Achnologia was gone... the already bitter and dark boy became black with anger. Angry at his father for leaving him. Angry at himself for not being good enough. So while running around and screaming, "Achnologia?! DAD WHERE ARE YOU?! TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!" For hours, he took it upon himself to to train even harder because he thought that he just wasn't good enough. However, the answer to Natsu's life long question will be answered, just not anytime soon.

Makarov's POV
I was walking in the forest when I saw a little pink haired boy hunting for food. The boy didn't look dangerous, but his dark aura and Magic level spoke out other wise. 'Where are his parents?' I thought, looking at the boy, however, I was snapped out of my thoughts when the boy looked directly at me, hand decorated in dark blue and black flames. "Where are your parents boy?" I said looking at the little boy. But instead of a reply he just glared. "I asked you a question." I pushed into get him to answer.
"I don't got any, so go away." The boy growled bitterly. Upon hearing this I began to feel sympathy towards the boy so I replied, "You can have a family back at fairytail, come with me." I smiled.
He however scoffed and turned away. "I don't need a family so go away old man!" He turned back to me and gave me a glare.
This went back and forth until I gave up and knocked him out, taking him back to fairytail. Hopefully those bratty children could help him.
~~~~~~~Time skip: At the Guild~~~~~
No ones POV
It was a normal day at the guild when suddenly chaos appeared in the form of a little pink haired boy. He immediately started to fight everyone in the guild, taking them all out except for Master and Gildarts. Both grown men scared of the strong power that the child possesses. Natsu then grew up alone, everyone deadly afraid of him.

However that all changed when he was 19 and met a 17 year old beautiful celestial mage by the name of Lucy. No one knows how she did it, but she managed to "tame chaos" as the guild says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
authors note: so I hope you guys liked the first chapter, I want to post chapters every Wednesday and Saturday if that's possible, I don't know how long I want to make this. I also have AP classes and am in High school so I am deeply sorry if a chapter is late!